Need advice beginer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hectorkush89, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey my cali kush plant is 3 1/2 week old and i gave it nutients on the third week started and some of my leafs are folding up ward kinda like a u shape lol thank for any adive

image-369237979.jpg

2. Flush then cut the nute strength in half. I see new leaf "twisting" if I overdo the nutes too early on. It looks real healthy other than that. G/J

3. Good looks do you think I should flush it now or wait till this Sunday it will be 4 weeks then flush it

4. Flushing is to remove the nutes out of the medium so you can start fresh with lower nutes. Do this whenever you see stress or nute issues (don't wait...for a specific time of growth is my point)

5. Looks like a healthy plant, good job. This is a pretty mild reaction to the nutrients, so it doesn't require a drastic response (overreacting can often cause more problems). When it's time to water next, just give plain water. Not a ton, just a normal amount. That should balance it out just right.

6. Aight that I can that all the advice I can

7. Yea i dont think you need to flush.. the plant didnt react too bad to the nutes you gave it.. i say just cut back a little until it gets a little more mature. Good job so far

8. How much watts and what type of cfl do I need to get a good yield Cali kush about to be 4 weeks veggie