need a second opinion, female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Syztem, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Ok, so this plant is 39 days along. I just started doing 12/12 2 days ago. today I noticed there is about 4-5 white hairs growing on certain parts. It may be hard to see, and the color is off a bit. its a very very small white hair growing out in the picture. would this be a confirmation that it is infact a female? im looking for some more experienced growers opinions.

[​IMG]

2. either theres no pick or my eyes arent working today...either way i dont see no pic..lol..you might want to use the manage attachment thingy..:p

3. looks like you got a new female in your life :D

4. Cool, thanks, I thought so. Ill attach the picture to this post as well incase anyone else cant see it.

Attached Files:

• fem.jpg
      fem.jpg
      File size:
      59.3 KB
      Views:

5. where are you looking??????????I stilll cant see anything...Fuck my eyes might not be working after all!!!!!!!!!

6. lol...yay..:hello: ..there working..congrats..thats a female pistol..hope they turn up all over the plant..

7. I have another plant that im hoping is a female, but i think its in like perma-shock or something. I need to transplant it into new soil maybe. It hasnt grown for atleast 2-3 weeks. it was a few days ahead of the plant I just showed you. and it doesnt even have the little nodes/branches growing anymore. they stopped.

8. i wouldnt worry about that plant..some strains take longer than others to show..i would keep an eye on the plant in the pic..its only shown half to be female the other half might not be a girl..hope its all a girl or youve got a hermi..hope its not a hermie..

9. I hope its not a hermie as well =P what causes it to be a hermie anyway? this is just bagseed, I have some white widow, troublermaker, and afghani seeds that just went in the soil yesterday. so thats what im really waiting for.

10. bad genes make hermies well imo...you can make a plant hermie by fucking with your light schedule or having light leeks but if its in its genes its just going to do it to ya what ever happens..