Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need a seasoned tokers word...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bluntz4brekfast, Apr 9, 2008.

1. if person A is getting 2oz for $800 in NYC. How Much should person A pay for 4oz???

2. It all depends on whats worth it to you. It would sound like its gonna be around 1.5 grand for a QP, which is what your asking for.

Prices are different everywhere, but 400 a zip is pretty spendy where i live.

3. i never pass 3rd grade

4. is person a a friend of mr b?

5. person A better be getting danks for that price.

6. dam $400 for an oz?! that must be some purps or somethin. anyway if person A wants a QP then I'm guessing it would be around $1500-$1600 depending on if the dealer wants to give a little discount for purchasing that much weed.

7. Person A is getting robbed.

8. If person A plans on dealing, QPs are NOT the way to go. Simply stick with 2 zips. Also, unless you are getting the dankest of the dank, do NOT pay 400 an oz. 300 an oz is still sick bud, plus you save 200$ which you can use to buy more (Half O would be like 160$ on a 300$ o)

9. wild prices these days

10. I think person A is invited to my house then, but seriously 800$ is too much for 2 oz, unless its some dank shit.

11. You guys need to chill the fuck out, a lot of people on here have bad connections, it's hard to find good ones. Stop acting all high and mighty (pun intended).