Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a Scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MastaFly, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Yeah im new here and Well the guide reccommends a scale so i was wondering Where i could get one in PA.:confused: I checked radio shack and i see luggage scales can i use that?

2. go to corner stores,the ones with the middle eastern people. No disrespect to them, i love them, they always laugh when i buy dutches from them everyday :p

3. Lol thats a Problem for Me Got no licence and I live in the country. I live like 45 mins out of pitsburgh but Kinda hard to drive witha suspended Licence lol. I seen some scales Online at walmart adn stuff But lol i dont wanna be Purchasing weed with and be weighin it with a scale u can liek stand on lol That b a lil 2 noticable.

4. eBay or post office/store.

5. You can get some really small ones for cheap, they work pretty well too for your basic needs. Just check a local headshop with a good rep and ask them about inexpensive digital scales.

6. If you can get to a store like sears or something they usually have good food scales. They are not pocket size but are small and much better than a full size scale.

7. Yeah one Prob around here I live in Allegheny Township There are like no headshops a round hear from wat i read the nearest is WV kinda hard to get there with a SUS licence.

8. You CAN'T USE a big scale that measures in pounds. It's not accurate enough, and doesn't go low enough to measure weed.
    You need a scale that measures grams down to at least .1 grams. preferrably .01.
    Ebay is a great place to get them.

9. Yeah, buy a scale that is meant for weed and other small measurements, yet diverse enough to serve you later on if you decide you want to start delving into larger quantities.

10. .1 is fine, No need to get picky and pull out .01

If I buy a gram I look for at least 1.0, not 1.00 and I expect/appreciate 1.2-1.4

.01 scales you have to calibrate too, and they can get thrown off pretty easily. Plus they have a low max capacity.

11. I was merely pointing that out because 1.45 is 1.5 grams, but 1.44 is 1.4 grams. See what I'm saying? If it's readily available, get the good one. ;)