Need a replacement downstem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RayCharles89, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Im still pretty new to bongs and dont know all of the terminology. Ive got a glass on glass bowl, wondering if theres a specific downstem i need to look for

2. Here are some pics of my bowl and a piece of my broken downstem

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Google search "lab aqua technologies alex k" and pick the length closest to your broken one.

4. they look good but theyre really expensive, looking for something around $20

5. best thing to do is take your SPOTLESSLY CLEANED bong into a head shop and just let them fit one for you.

6. well i would do that if it wasnt a 2 hour drive

7. They have a 14/18 on A L T for $12.50.

8. judging by the pics, can anyone make a close estimate to which i have?

9. if i remember correctly a nickel is 18mm and a dime is 14mm

10. It looks like 18.8mm > 14.5mm. (is the joint on the bowl smaller than the joint on the bong?) You could also use an 18.8mm > 18.8mm if you have another bowl with an 18.8mm joint. As for the length, measure from the tip to the top of the joint, not the lip where the bowl goes. My guess would be 4.5 inches, maybe 5.5, it's hard to tell how big the bong is from the picture. Something like this: Blaze Glass - Diffusor Adapter Downstem - 18.8mm > 14.5mm - Grasscity.com