Need A Quick Answer!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Generic_User645, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Ok, TWO spliffs directly after one another

OR

ONE spliff, wait a bit until im sobering then the other spliff.

Which is better? Which high will last longer or be more enjoyable?

PS I find the act of smoking very horrible when im high.

2. you broke my question!

3. a joint or a blunt, but if youre insistent on spliffs then spread em out a bit

4. I would blunt, cept i dont have one.

I dont know, i just know Spliffs and Joints as the same thing, just one has tobacco. Here in the UK, everybody i know smokes with tobacco.

5. well a joint is all weed so it uses more. spliffs dont generally have as much. but if you smoke 2 one after the other it (the high) wont last much longer than smoking just one... but if you smoke one then light up another when the first one starts to wear off you should have a longer total period of being high

6. Yeah its personal preference. If you dont like smoking when high (?) hah then id smoke one ASAP and the other when you start downbuzzing.
    Everyone hates downbuzzing. hah
    but you would get higher if you just blazed em both up.

P.s. ive NEVER smoked a spliff. Ive never mixed the mary with something else. I just like the taste of the heeebb maaaaahhhnn

7. Ive never mixed with baccy but I guess its just preference to be honest. Personally, I'd space em out.

8. back to back its way better trust me

9. if you're looking for a longer high then im guessing smoking the 2nd spliff once you start coming down will.. double the length of time you are high. i see no debate here.