Need a pros help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DutchMasta, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Ok im new at this so with that in mind i figured i would get a good ideal about hydroponics.
    So i got the video "I GROW CHRONIC!" and have watched it a million times to get use to the process. Im sold on the ideal that the ebb and flow is the best method and most easiest. As it is i do not have a car...yet so i just cant catch the bus and get all those items to make my own.... so im forced to buy one online...i think i found a pretty good one http://cgi.ebay.com/EBB-AND-FLOW-garden-Dual-chamber-hydroponic-hydroponics_W0QQitemZ200166367488QQihZ010QQcategor yZ42225QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I just need to know if that kit is missing anything (besides light)? Also is the pump strong enough for 4-6 plants? How many plants could i grow out of this set up? it says up to 9 but whats a reasonable number to a pro that can eye ball this setup ? Also (depending on the number of plants) what wattage of light would i need and what kind would be the most suitible in an ordinary clothing closet? I plan on buying this and the cloning system offered by the same guy...is this a good ideal or bad? and if its bad can you please point me out to a site that will sell the correct setup? Thanks

2. I must say I am usually very skeptical about pre-manufactures systems that aren't ridiculously overpriced. I was quite surprised to see how well this system seems to be made and is quite compact. I would definitely give it a thumbs up if it's just as it says.Price is great too. Looks like its got everything ya need except lights and nutes,nice find. I wouldnt go over a 6 plant system,especially if you are space confined. What is the dimentions of the grow space you are going to use?Will it have venting?How much effort do you wanna put into it?what kind of lights are you shooting for?All these are important factors you need to decide/know.

3. well the clothing closet is a typical closet in a bedroom with sliding doors i will be removing and replacing with black plastic. its about 8 feet tall and about 4 foot across and 2 feet deep...im clueless how to vent that area.. i was gonna run a dryer vent tube to my window.
    as for my effort i wanna put a little effort into it...i figured i buy this set up, grab some mylar,vent tubing,some small fans, nutes and use my whole closet as the harvest room.
    and use another closet (smaller) in another room as my veg room. I planned on growing some dirt weed to see if it works....but i need to know if imma run with a 6 plant setup what kinda light do i need and what wattage? i wanna know the best for a 6 plant setup im thinking 450 watt hps?