Need a Pros Advice (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 9limes, Jul 14, 2008.

1. ok i have 2 plants that have been growing outdoors since February....They are both a little over 4 feet tall. I am really worried about them getting stolen so i am leaving one outside and bringing the other inside. I will be putting it in a large closet under a 400 watt hps....as soon as i put it into the closet i will start 12/12....the question is, how big will it be once it is finished flowering? Also, how bad will it smell? (will you be able to smell it through the closet and the room that the closets in (which will always be closed) So basically will you be able to smell it in the other rooms of the house? there will always be a fan on and window open in the room its in. Thanks in advance

2. smell will be different in different strains, get loads of those automatic airfreshners (i know they have them in the uk you can set em off to go once every 9 - 36 minutes), couple of those scatterd on your walls, should keep smael out from your room.

3. usually count on your plant to double in size after 12/12 onset. not height but bushy-ness you know..

4. alright thanks...i just hope it has enough ventilation with just a fan....ill open the window too for air flow...