Need a new phone, what should I get?

Discussion in 'General' started by panicandrew, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I'm looking for a new phone, the one I'm using right now is garbage.

I have a few ideas right now..

iPhone 4
    Xperia arc
    Xperia PLAY
    Motorola Atrix
    HTC Sensation (isn't out for a while)

What do you guys think?
    I'm kind of leaning away from the iPhone 4, it's becoming outdated and I don't want to wait for the iPhone 5.

I can get anything from http://www.rogers.ca/ or http://www.bell.ca/

2. iPhone 4 easy

/thread...lol

3. easy? why?
    I work for Apple iPhone Technical support, I can tell you everything about the iPhone inside and out. It's not overly better than any of those, in anything.

4. Well for me it is I jailbreak/unlock & customize it any way I want.

Oh yea free apps are cool too :p

5. i have the motorola atrix and love it. great battery life with the dual core and 1930mah battery(most current smartphones have 1500mah). i usually only have to charge it every other day when my previous smartphones all required a daily charge.

great scores on benchmark, high quality screen(qhd, i believe only 20 pixels less than iphone 4 retina), and i prefer the android os over ios.

i am not sure when it is set to launch stateside or in canada, but its supposed to be very soon, but the samsung galaxy s II looks just amazing.

edit: you can root and unlock android phones just as easily, and for torrents, android apps are much more readily available than ios apps ;)

6. i just got the htc wildfire today

7. I have the Nokia Mini N97

I like it, its a pretty good phone :smoke:

8. You realize all the other phones are androids right..
    you know what the android OS is, RIGHT?

9. I don't really like android OS...If I wanted to I could put it on the iPhone, its alot of work so I didnt bother trying it on my iPhone 4

10. #10 Spoogett, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
    i don't like contracts...so i'm going to get a samsung galaxy prevail from Boost Mobil. Not the fanciest phone in the world..but it does run on droid...pretty cool for a prepaid phone i'd say.

11. Anything but an iphone. And not one you'll want to replace in a year.

12. I just got an iphone and its pretty badass. I can't compare it to anything though

13. I hate that I love my iphone so much.

Fucking hate it.

14. I have the iphone 4 and i absolutely love it. I use it for all sorts of things. Definitely my first pick. When is the iphone 5 supposed to come out? I would wait for that one.

15. [​IMG]

antique baby. you can't even find these no more.

16. Any more suggestions?