Need a new mmorpg to play?

Discussion in 'General' started by torque92, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Ive played runescape, world of warcraft, mu, diablo 2 lod all from 3 months to 2 years also tried several others. I like runescapes professions, combat style, amd pvp reward system. I like diablos builds and combat style. I liked wows dungeons and gameplay but didnt like there combat style i don't like having to hit sequences of keyboard buttons to cast spells. Im burnt out on the 3 and lookimg for something new. So any recommendations would be appreciated. Also I like a game with variety of things to do so im not constantly repeating task and grinding.

2. guild wars 2

3. [quote name='"torque92"']Ive played runescape, world of warcraft, mu, diablo 2 lod all from 3 months to 2 years also tried several others. I like runescapes professions, combat style, amd pvp reward system. I like diablos builds and combat style. I liked wows dungeons and gameplay but didnt like there combat style i don't like having to hit sequences of keyboard buttons to cast spells. Im burnt out on the 3 and lookimg for something new. So any recommendations would be appreciated. Also I like a game with variety of things to do so im not constantly repeating task and grinding.[/quote]

Man, coming from someone who legit put 17-18 hrs a day for 3 yrs plus into wow. It's not worth it man lol

Oh and I didn't think if ever hear of mu online ever again. Hahha

Seriously tho, play some zombies. Lol way less demanding of time.

Try some easy console mmo's. Just played dragon age 2, was very different and fun. Control a whole party that you have to be strategic with. 15$

4. Guild wars 2 +1

5. I actually bought diablo 3 jst dnt have good enough equipment to play it yet :(. I played guild wars for awhile didnt care for it really. Im mostly looking for a mmorpg thats addictive and has a active community Im wanting to meet new people build online friends to game with.

6. I'm waiting for elder scrolls online and neverwinter. Until then there is nothing Atm that I can think of.

7. Whens elder scrolls online hit? Cause ive been momentarily addicted to everyone of there games.

8. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever, you should be shot for suggesting such a thing.

op played d2 so hes gonna hate d3

9. Runescape is the only way to go. I wasted 5 years of my life on that game. I was a stereotypical computer nerd back then, ate KFC like everyday, and weighed like 17 stone lmao, but that game was just insanely rewarding and fun, nothing ever like it. I've still got a level 120 account with Quest cape and magic cape ;)

Haven't played it in years I think I was actually addicted to it. I've wised up now, I'm not fat anymore :D

10. torchlight 2 its diablo game play

11. vindictus is a good one

12. I also wasted years of my life on runescape. less than 3 years till i get 10 year cape lol.

now i only log in every once in awhile and do some boting haha

13. lol i wasted 6 years playing rs. Now the game is fucked. they messed it up GOOD

14. Runescape used to be fun back in like 2005. Not cause I was younger, but because they didn't fuck it up back then. Recently, I got back on to see what was up with the world of Runescape, and it's just totally shitty now. Get on, you'll see what I mean.

15. maplestory is where its at

16. i was incredibly addicted to runescape as well, from prolly 9th-10th grade. i only got to level 76 though. once i got a gf i stopped ahaha

17. I get to Absorbed in MMORPG's lol

Cant do em. I need to remain a part of society right now lol

18. Ive been lookn through websites and playing ones that look interesting haven't found one that really draws me in yet tho.

19. [quote name='"nuketown"']

i was incredibly addicted to runescape as well, from prolly 9th-10th grade. i only got to level 76 though. once i got a gf i stopped ahaha[/quote]

Haha i was mad addicted to WoW freshman year and the only hangout time my girlfriend got was watchn me play :eek: lmao i prolly shulda kept her around :))