Need A New Game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Korben, May 25, 2013.

1. Doesn't really hurt, I just hate the fact that I can't find the money to buy one, or the time to build one. One of these days I will buy a gaming PC, but not anytime soon.

Consoles are really good for when you're on a budget like me.

• Like Like x 1

I have heard all the arguments and I know they be better all around. Maybe is nostalgia, I like to sit on the couch sit down and play a game on my main TV. Does that make sense.

Seriously made me LMFAO. Are you these consoles Paul Revere?!! Haha

Plus really just don't wanna drop a grand plus right now. Buy a house, car, etc.

3. Pc gaming like he said is superior.

Nobody has suggested Fallout 3 Or New Vegas both of which are open world and fucking awesome

Dark Souls is sweet too.

Definitely checkout Fallout though, and if you had a Pc you could mod them in millions of ways. Awesome mods out there for both games

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 Bubbles42O, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    i can hook a 360 controller to my pc and a hdmi cord to my tv soooo

5. Touché. I get it. Just not really looking to jump into a Gaming PC at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grabbed Fabel II, Mass Effect 3, and Far Cry 3 (heard it describes as Skyrim with guns). Went a little crazy I know. We will see.

7. Sleeping Dogs is pretty good. I also recommend the Gears of Was series. My favorite so far though, Bioshock: Infinite.