Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a little help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moseley66, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I'm an apprentice toker so I'm posting here to see if this image would be acceptable to smoke and get completely stoned out of my mind with?

That's a fresh bowl of some dank indica (about .4) and about a 3 months work of dank smoking about and eighth a week in it and about another month of a quarter a week. I'm hoping this will get me really baked since I've already smoked about a gram today.

What I'm asking is it appropriate to put your resin on top of your green and smoke with or should I smoke seperate?
    [​IMG]

2. separate......yuck.

if you were to honestly hit that. right now. it would taste like shit. and you wont taste the flavor of your actual bud

3. #3 Moseley66, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    That's what I thought, thank you.

I'm gonna be in outerspace though so any suggestions on things to do? I have thinking alot about philosophy lately and pot has recently brought me out of depression! Thanks

4. I usually wait till I am in one of those awkward inbetween getting weed and finishing what I had. I wouldn't ever mix the two though.

5. Space Invaders nice.

6. I don't care about your question cause you got the coolest piece I've seen in awhile. Nice find

7. sick piece!

with that said..

do what you want homie!

lol