Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need a little help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ManBearPig420, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Here's the gist. I have two options: 1/8th for 25 of some good mids, or 1.5grams for 20 of some dank dro. I'll be splitting the bud with 2 friends of mine monday when they get back from Colorado so they might throw in some too. What would you do in my situation? Thanks.

2. Ask your friends what they want to do, If your friends can throw money in I would get 1/8 of the dank but if not I would say get the mids just b/c its 1/8 and 1.5 goes fast. Anyways thats just me I would rather have more than less if it means sacraficing ALITTLE quality, not always though

3. Yea i agree with 420 if ur splitting with your smoking with your friends i would take the mids so u guys could smoke a couple blunts

4. I'd say go for the dank. It depends on how dank it is though. Maybe you can get a little of both.

5. Yeah i got my dealer to cut me a deal and got 1.5g dank and 2g good mids for 35 ^-^
    Thanks for the suggestions guys.