Need A little help with my first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Budmeister, May 17, 2009.

1. Hello GC again thought id drop by and update how my first grow is going. Slowly but surely I am upgrading my set up. I just bought a cheapo storage closet from walmart ( you know the ones you have to put together. Now all I am waiting on is for my panda plastic to come in so I can line the insides with. Also bought a 400W HPS just have to get my closet all rigged up.

I think I might have 2 females out of my 3 plants I have attached some pics of what I believe are the female parts but Please please please feel free to correct me this is my first grow. The pics that I took were of my biggest and healthiest looking plant. You notices some yellowing on the leaves I assume that nut burn correct? Let me know what your opinion is on the overall health of the plant.

This plant also has its first nine leaf set coming in.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/384950-my-first-grow-bag-seed.html

It wouldnt let me upload the pics here because they were already in my grow journal I apologize for this. So if you do not wish to go there to look I understand. However if you do please feel free to leave comments/suggestions I am like a mj growing sponge right now any info that is helpful is apreciated. Also by reading my journal you can kinda get a background of what i have been working with to whwere i iam now. I thankyou all for your time.

Cheers

Budmeister