need a little help please.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by i.rocz28, Jun 17, 2010.

1. #1 i.rocz28, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    i have 3 plants growing right now. there are 2 easyryders and 1 diesel ryder.

all the plants are the same age give or take a couple days,and started flowering at 2 1/2 weeks. and have been flowering for almost 3 weeks.

the problem im having is the diesel and one of the easy's is clawing and have a few rust collored spots here and there, also the new growth appears to be forming edge up.
    the other easy has nice perky leaves but the same rust spots.
    ive been dealing with my ph being low and belive this to be causing a mg deficency.
    i have flushed once but am afraid of stressing them to much by over watering.

they are under 166 actual watts of 2700k and 46 watts of 6500k cfl's
    temps are 76 lights off and a peak of 82 at the hottest part of the day

any help that can be given will be greatly apericiated

this is the diesel ryder

[​IMG]

diesel ryder again you can see the brown tips here

[​IMG]

and the easy that is clawing

[​IMG]

close up of claw on easy

[​IMG]

2. the next three are the perky easy ( i aparently have 2 phenotypes)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a few from the top
    perky easy

[​IMG]

other easy

[​IMG]

diesel ryder

[​IMG]

3. i have only fert'd once about a week ago with a half dose of tiger bloom the problem existed before i added ferts
    and they are in fox farm ocean forest.

i flushed them tonight with 2 gal of ph'd watter

4. you done the right thing by flushing with ph-ed water
    did you check the runoff i bet its low

5. yes i checked the run off and it was 6.0 and doesnt want to come up at all.

so i got a small cup put some drainage holes in it and filled it with some fresh ocean forest and watered it with some ph7 water and the run off from the cup was 6.0 as well.

so i take it my soil itself has too low of a ph? how would i fix this,posibly with some lime?

the plants do look better now. only the verry tips of the upper fan leaves are clawing now. i will post some pics as soon as we get back from dinner.

i really apericiate the help

6. so here are some pics from today a little over 24 hrs since i flushed with 2 gal of ph 6.7 water

diesel ryder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the affected easy ryder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the easy that is doing pretty good! i didnt flush this on just watered with ph'd water with some molasses and apsom salt 1 tsp each

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Do I need to adjust the ph of the lime solution or
    Just mix and give to the plants

8. the lime will bring the ph up so when you
    mix it will be hi but it should bring up soil ph

9. just watered with the lime and was able to get the run off to 6.7 -7.0 range so we will see how they respond. thanks again for the help

10. well its been 3 days since i flushed and the girls seem to be bouncing back

easy ryder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

diesel ryder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im wondering though if theses buds will fill out with in the 3weeks that are left

this is the diesel

[​IMG]

and the easy

[​IMG]