Need a little help here with FFOF

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Catfishbudz, Jun 4, 2018.

1. ok this is my first post. I jut harbor a few questions. My plants were put in soil after germination may 10th. I transplanted them into 1 gallon on the 23. They all developed about 6 nodes before I topped them at the 4th about 5 days ago. They have all recovered pretty nicely. Ok so here’s my question I have 13 all seeds from dank I have smoked. Started with 14 but one mutated so bad I gave up. Had 5 leaves and all blades were different sizes. But anyway. Ok so I have a 400w mh going to put them under 600w hps for flower. Now a few of my plants are getting yellow spots one tall one Boddem leaves are totally yellow. Most of them look really good and are branching out after top. I have 4 foot by 8 foot just using half of it put the floor up to separate storage and plant space. Now my question is when should I transplant into 4 gallons should I just wait a week or two before I want to flower. My goal here is to get 6 plants under the light but I will have to flower them all to sex them I don’t have separate room to clone and sex. When should I start giving them big bloom as the yellow I think is because of nutrients idk but I don’t have grow big because I didn’t think I would need it with FFOF.

2. I start feeding after one week in ffof. I have grown over 100 plants in it. A lot of the guys saying its too hot havent used it
    My summer journal
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Cool I mixed it with about 30 percent perlite as well. Do you think just a quarter big bloom would work or should I go get some grow big im going to transplant about two weeks before flip.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well are u going to keep growing? U could get the trio of liquid nutes for like 60 on Amazon. Grow big vig bloom and tiger bloom foe flower

5. I have brand new bottle of tiger bloom and big bloom just didn’t get the grow big because I understood veg for a month didn’t need them

• Like Like x 1
  6. Okay well give them a half dose of grow big for now[​IMG]

7. Cool thank you