Need a little advice

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Undergroundgrow, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Ok peps I'm on day 14 and getting ready to transplant into a #1 pot, last night I noticed that I have a couple of light spots showing up, from my research I've found that it could be my PHD, or root bound, (of which I don't think it is because she is still growing and producing new growth) or a cal-mag deficiency. Here's a pic tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. looks like it needs calmag and nitro, but it's a little small to start feeding yet. you letting your medium dry out before watering again?

3. but most likely it's the soil ph is too low, causing the plant to not be able to uptake certain nutrients like calcium

• Like Like x 1
  4. yea it does look like a pH issue to me,,,,,,what medium(potting mix.etc are you using,,,mac

5. I used the soil mix from the no til revised thread and added fox Farm soil

6. I really just started really watering, mostly light spaying with aloe, and coconut water just, I did add ful-power, silica, and fulvic

7. maybe it's the pic, but your soil looks wet and heavy. What type of aeration did you add to the mix? Also fulvic is some strong shit, use it sparingly...I actually stopped using it for a while because I was having weird leaf issues. I'm back to using it with a lower dose and less frequency. If you're spraying plants, are you doing it at liggts out?

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's weird that you said that, because it happened after I used that spray and when I spay them in turn 20%

10. Plant is too young to be getting anything other then water.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Do you think that why it's showing problems

12. #12 pointswest, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Definitely yes. Your plant is too small to be adding anything but water at this stage. Put the fulvic acid and ful-power away until the plant is transplanted into the final pot. You do not need both ful-power and humic acid, if you use, choose one or the other or alternate applications, not both together.

PW

• Like Like x 3
  13. OK thanks, is

16. The seaweed extract should be fine and not cause problems when your plant is ready to feed, or use kelp meal/compost top-dress for a supplement when additional feeding is necessary.

PW

• Like Like x 1
  17. OK thanks for your help, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what it is lol

18. Ok here's what we look like this week, all that has been done is water with seaweed extract, aloe & coconut water. Thanks for all of the help. I do have one question on IPM, it's day 15 is it to early to spray with neem oil, or method one pps?

Attached Files:

19. Nice It's looking much better! You can start neem foliar.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks for the input, she got a little rough for a min but I think she's happy now.