Need a little advice, any help greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Supaflytnt, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, I have a few questions regarding my first grow. I'm 3 weeks into 12/12 and today I saw a little orange spot on a leaf near the light, but I'd just like to have someone confirm (if possible) if that is in fact a burn mark, or if it's something with the nutrients.

Also, the original hairs that showed when the plant sexed are now turning reddish orange, just wondering if that was normal as well.

And, a lot of my lower leaves are dying, and i've just been letting them die and rot...should I be clipping them?

Thanks a lot folks!:wave::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Move the light a bit further away if thats the leaf that's closest to the light.

What and how much nutes have you been giving it? Have you been spraying any water on the plant itself?

3. I've been not adding any nutes, but yeah, when I water i spray the plant down before the soil

Edit: thanks for the quick reply

4. [quote name='"Supaflytnt"']I've been not adding any nutes, but yeah, when I water i spray the plant down before the soil

Edit: thanks for the quick reply[/quote]

No probs.

Stop spraying the leaves. The light can burn the leaves.

Try some nutes. Might be why the leaves are dying. Cut the dead ones off. Don't let them rot.