need a lil help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by legalizetree, Mar 1, 2012.

1. i have pieces of leaves missing but no pests....and does not appear to have bite marks. any ideas of what it could be

2. did you rip it on accident, otherwise could be a mutation of some sort? you wouldn't really see the bite marks from most bugs

3. no i did not rip any leaves. im getting it on every plant just about, no signs of bugs what so ever. i looked at the leaves under 100 times magnified microscope and it does not appear to be caused by me or bugs.

4. Ive had that also, I assumed it was tiny bugs I cant see.

5. well with my 100x magnified microscope i don't see any bugs, were ur plants affected by this problem or did they continue to grow normally?

6. how big are your plants if their just seedlings it could very well just be a mutation they are often weird looking at the start, at least in my experience.

otherwise if its just a small area its probably nothing to worry about maybe get some pictures up here so we can see?

7. could be a ph issue or nute burn

8. Any black spots on underside of leaves?

9. Only thing i can add might be bugs like spuder mites or something but none the less verry weird if its not you kno

10. their not seedlings, in the flowering stage. no black spots on or under the leaves. ok ill try to put up pictures.

11. my ph is always on point check it reg. throughout the day

12. Your PH could be on check, but every strain is different. I had that problem with my current Pineapple Express in a Bubble Cooler with PH@5.9 steady. I had tiny holes in just one or two leaves that is it. Right now I adjust the PH@5.6 and I have not seen any more holes or strange formation. Just do a some observation and do some trial and error. My advice work your way up with PH. I start from PH@5.2 and UP or until I see where is where she likes it ! Rule os thumb is PH@5.8 however not every strain will love that PH range, will work but it won't be OPTIMAL, imo !

Good Day

13. Wait, so it was or wasn't bugs?