need a decent grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by abstractworld, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I have a magic flight launch box and i've tried using a plastic grinder but i always have to crush the weed in the trench after a couple hits to dust it more.

Could anyone recommend me some good 4-piece or whatever grinder that is under $25 and can crush weed pretty finely to get a good surface area for my mflb

2. I have a Cosmic grinder and I love it. It grinds it to a good consistency for my Da Buddha vape.

3. I like the grinder in the link you gave me mambugaw

Anyone else got suggestions on what they use as grinders?
    I like one that can catch kief pretty good since I use high grade cannabis :)

4. [quote name='"abstractworld"']I like the grinder in the link you gave me mambugaw

Anyone else got suggestions on what they use as grinders?
    I like one that can catch kief pretty good since I use high grade cannabis :)[/quote]

Space case is worth the money. But so is the only MFLB sells too.

5. i have a space case....awesome....made in usa....but pricey

6. i recommend getting a coffee grinder for 20$ at walmart.. mine collects so much crystal, busts it up to desired amount... and well for me I mostly smoke at home so it is easier but if I am out I just pre bust my stuff up to take with me.. gives me some portion control too haha