Need a bong 250-300

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jr.9109, Feb 7, 2014.

1. #21 supbrosup, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    And if you wanted to roll with Kush Sci, which is highly recommended. I feel the market has been over flooded with zob's etc... definitely look into goldsteins. anyways heres one for 300 similar to mine.... i promise this is amazing :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBlMmAKGfLA

Are you stoned  RooR, Zob, Hvy, Illidelph Is not wack ass glass.

3. SGW waffle? Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Clearly people have bias about their tubes ;)

5. Got a little bit impressed by this one so had to check it out, never trust pure water tests:/

Was pretty sweet stacking on the milk too, but hard to say how he pulls:/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KtVvKBHMI

6. Perhaps...

7. #27 supbrosup, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    The kush sci tube, I cannot say. My bent neck type 4 was 450$ and I am extremely impressed with the hit. There is no drag whatsoever. RooR and all of the latter are decent, at best. They are not what you are looking for in a 'scientific' piece. My friend has a KaoS and my other a GravLab, both are 400+$(not sure exactly) but the hits they give are garbage! You can hardly milk them and you have to collapse a lung to get even 1/2 the hit the kush sci and any other piece i own (or am to own) gives. The waffle looks good. But I can't recommend it, and tbh, the stacking on it is just not competing with the kush sci.

8. you and your friends are spending too much man

9. now this sounds super legit lol

I want to order weed from someone who posts their email and phone number on public message boards....yay

10. i never pay full price for my pieces. i got it for 3, my defi for 250, my hitman for 250. all way below retail

11. talking about kaos and grav labs for 400....that's silly

12. tx glass prices suck...

13. Just saw a Toro Frothilator sale for $200 used in flawless condition. If you know where to look you can get some awesome deals. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391928641.289634.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #34 mogwi411, Feb 9, 2014
    use the internet, grav labs at alt 180 tops for their 9 arm nano

buying kaos and grav at mobius and sov prices...talking brand new not used market here, isn't a good way to spend money

15. Toro is decent but wouldn't pay 200 for those huge holes in the perc and that tiny chamber. No where for anything to bubble -.- more manufactured production glass.

16. The slits in the froth perc aren't huge.

17. #37 mogwi411, Feb 9, 2014
    Lol, like anything you mentioned isn't just manufactured prodo glass? And toro makes a lot of percs, his stuff is harder to make than that kush sci or that defi, which is why is commands a higher price point, his worked stuff is not just prodo glass.  Lastly,  I couldn't care less about bubble stacks, I want the best flavor and smooth hits, whether a piece makes a lot of bubbles while doing this or not doesn't concern me.

A DG = way more bubbles than my mothership klein torus....doesn't mean that the DG should be worth more, or is more functional, or better

Toro macaroon, not mine:
    [​IMG]

and another

[​IMG]

uranium color is HAWT

18. Best advice is to look around a lot. Treat it like a car and take your time with the sale. If you're going to get a name RooR or w/e don't cuz they're not worth it. The honeycombs are nice if you're actually looking to treat yourself and willing to pay more.

19. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. #40 supbrosup, Feb 9, 2014
    Dude, you guys are insane if you think Toro is something substantial. Those holes on the froth are as big as my no-name maverick bong. I don't know why you're saying I don't know what I'm talking about when all I own are the most scientific pieces on the market. Toro is overpriced because THEY CAN overprice them because NO ONE ELSE knows what they're looking for when going into a smoke shop. They are also overpriced because most of these companies are collaborating with each other and have insanely good marketing schemes that are ALREADY IN PLACE. UNLIKE Chris Riley of defi who possibly blows the most functional pieces out there, and the slits in my defi are WAY more functional than those in the Mav which is identical to this Toro. Bubble stacking and bubble size is what makes a scientific piece, and yes if there is more bubble stacking, larger bubbles, and bubbles that are more condensed together THEN you have a more SCIENTIFIC piece as this will cool the smoke more efficiently. Here is some defi milk shots. You can't get these pieces anywhere unless you know the smoke shops chris is putting his stuff in out in cali OR if you know the people i know. THIS IS REAL FUNCTIONAL AMAZING SCIENTIFIC AND HEADY GLASS!! Don't let Toro and all the other companies rob your pockets for some sub-par function. Joe Haelen blows some way better function pieces than Toro that are heady as fuck. Now, I'm not saying Toro is terrible. You'll get good hits that you like. But they won't touch most of the pieces I've taken an interest in. Sorry charlie, ya'll are wrong. I roll with the big shots out in AZ they hit nothing but the best Defi pieces. Anyways, PEACE! I'll leave ya with some real nice glass ;) Loved having 4 different types of these bad boys on my freezer tokin up!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0ZTK9Y0AI  

btw, it may look like drag, but that pull is instant, the piece practically pulls for you. No drag.