Need 14.5 GonG bowl with SMALL hole

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sobe-bong, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Hi,

This search has been frustrating so I'm asking for help. Nobody lists the hole diameter as part of the spec. It is always very important in the purchasing decision though..

Anyway, I need a hole that is about 2-3mm in diameter - something like what you would usually see on a small to medium spoon pipe. Any links or suggestions? 14.5mm joint

From looking at the pictures on the web, i thought the g-spot tulip bowl would fit the bill... :smoking: Then I get the thing and there's a seriously an 8mm hole there. 8mm f'ing mm!!! I'm using this in a gravity bong, but even in a large tube I still would have no use for a hole that wide, it EATS everything very quickly..

Do those glass gauze screen things work OK?

2. Glass gauze is perfect. Hell, they are actually probably more effective. It turns one hole into like 3-6 depending on the style of gauze. Less clogging and better air flow. I actually prefer to use a glass screen.

3. Buy a bowl w/ a built in screen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Or a disc diffused bowl, no herb will fall through and you won't have any drag.

Attached Files: