Nectar of the gods

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jasperb, Apr 10, 2018.

1. I was asked to try out this product line, I was given the whole line up to try. This is an is an organic calcium based nutrient line, has anyone used them before?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2. There is quite a few users around. I only use their bloom kaos foliar spray. They seem to be a legit company but I'm mostly a DWC grower so I've avoided using their whole line. I still use GH for my NPK.

3. I personally haven't used them. But have heard nothing but good. You should have good results. I'm not sure all the products are 100% organic. I could be wrong. Good luck.

4. If you go to their website and ask for one they'll mail you a free sample pack if you pay shipping. That was their policy last time I looked. I heard from one user who asked them for a sample pack and they sent him full size bottles to try out instead of the small samples. They seem eager to get people to try it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've heard good things as well, I was given a bag of soil, and like 8 or nine different bottles. The calcium based has me interested, I'm always the Guinea Pig for my buddies store so I'm always trying new stuff. I'm going to run a soma lavender and grandaddy purple hybrid with this line, I think it could really bring put the terpene profile in an already nice strain.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. I was given their nectar of the gods #4 soil to try instead of the ffof. Loved it. Won't go back to ffof.

7. What did u pay for shipping on the line up

8. If this run isn't better, I may go back to using nutes. Giving a go again with my soil mix

9. Lot of guys like it here. Less nutes! I never have issues with fox.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk