Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Nectar for the gods

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GrasscityGal, Jul 27, 2019.

1. im looking for someone who has used it/still does and can help me out. I’ve used two other brands In the past. The last being ff. My grows went well. this time I used nectar for the gods. My plants looked amazing until my first feeding with it. I have not got nectar for the gods #4 soil yet. I’m still using ffhp

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I have an awful memory, but I think that @Papa Puff was speaking of nectar, just yesterday.
    I don't know that it is applicable...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah papa along with others on here have used it

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ve used it for 1 run.(veg and flower). Never had any issues with it. Only problem I had was it calls for a lot per gallon. When you’re running more than 5 plants, it gets expensive fast lol. Other than that it was solid for me. Good luck.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I too remember a post regarding this topic very recently.....just don't remember who...lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. @Papa Puff
    They talking about stuff you might have used.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok I'm here. What are ur questions? U really need to have a ppm meter and a pH meter! I really suggest watching the vids on you tube from nectar. What actual bottles or regiment arenu using? Do u do slurry test? Nectar really needs to be pH properly to get the best effects.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

• Like Like x 1
  9. Happy frog with lots of PERLITE is the preferred soil we use! Nectar #4 is good too

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. #10 GrasscityGal, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    The 3 years I’ve been growing I have not had to use my ph meter(got lucky)I did bust it out for this grow/line of nutes tho. I got a 6.8 reading on my first feeding(which was bad) plants instantly started to lose green color and yellow! I do not have a ppm meter. Didn’t do a slur test either. I’ll try and pick one up today (ppm meter). I also think I over watered them a lil. Which shocked me bc I only gave each 6-8 oz of water with feed. I have the whole Romans regimen line. I started out with hades up, Gaia mania and Medusa’s magic. Last night I shared 6oz of water with a drop of thrive alive and they look a ton better this morning. The plant on the bottom right, The lower leaves u can see some yellow still. That’s about how all the plants was b4 I feed them with thrive alive. What ph did u shoot for when using this brand of nutes? image.jpg image.jpg

11. 20063D14-8BC2-410A-AB7D-A43D25C92A00.jpeg They broke ground around July 8. This pic was five days ago b4 they got anything but plain spring water. The bigger one is an auto. The rest are fem photo

12. Excellent products I have most of them
    What’s problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. I’ve been a lucky/lazy grower. Using fox farm last few grows. Everything went well once I got the feed strength down. I had been just watering with plain spring water until about 4-5 days ago. I used the first stage of NFTG. Recommend strength. I pH’d to 6.8 Next day they was starting to yellow And droop. I think I over watered an oz or two each plant bc I only gave each around 6-8 oz. last night or night b4 I gave them spring water with a drop of thrive alive in 6oz of water and feed them a little bit. Almost instantly they started getting green back. I’ll shoot u some pics when I get home. Ig my question is while using ffhf what should I ph the water/nute mix to? Atm I don’t gave a ppm meter to do a slur test. I kinda figured there would be a little learning curve. Also. I use no where near a gal of water every time I feed. How long will the remaining water/nute stay good? I kept lid on it at first got an awful smell within a couple days

• Like Like x 1
  14. If u go watch the vids u will thank me later lol. Nectar is the one nute line that u really want to pay attention too pH! This nute feeds ur soil not the plant!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ah... I KNEW it was you talking about Nectar.
    (Can't believe I remembered)

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 GrasscityGal, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    In an attempt to correct the feeding error I got all the soil Off the roots that I could without damaging them. Mixed what I had left of ffhf n ffof and some perlite n transplanted them. I’ll check out those vids over nxt couple days F680E421-349D-49B3-9ECA-335C106DC3F3.jpeg 8856E72A-4819-4CFE-9176-F7F8005383AE.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. 09FED1ED-50B1-4866-A0B4-255A0AF82DC9.jpeg I got some help from a seasoned grower. I’m going feed, feed, tea, feed, feed, flush repeat. I picked this up for the tea watering for veg stage