Nectar for the gods nutrients.... two thumbs way up.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jun 1, 2018.

1. #1 Tbone Shuffle, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Out of boredom I've been picking up a few of this companies products over the course of the last few grows. I decided to get a few more and my plants have never been happier. They are reaching like crazy. I'm going to have to raise up my light tonight. I don't think I've ever had a bud crop filling my tent up like this, this early.

I'm about 9 days since flip. 4 plants in there all in promix. I have Skunk #1 right front. It's my largest plant and the only one in a 7 gallon smart pot. The others are all in 5 gallon because I felt like that was the right size for their plant size. I was lazy about transplanting them and they were stunted compared to the skunk which got a 7 gallon smart pot half way through veg. Grand Daddy Purple is the stretchy one, Blueberry in the left rear you can barely see and Blue Dream in the right rear.

These are the products I've picked up so far. I needed new ph down/up and I had heard the different sources can be better then pure chemical so I thought I would get their ph down/up. I've had their bloom kaos foliar spray for about 3 grows. I'm not sure if it works wonders or not but I use it anyway. The difference really came when I added the Gaia Mania, and the Demeters Destiny (liquid calcium). I just got the Athenas Aminas a few days ago. Results from that would only be in the last picture.

That Grand Daddy Purple is closer to my bloom lights then I've ever seen it with no heat stress. It's only about 12" away. It's normally one of my strains that doesn't like close light distance.

I'm combining these with some GH products. Armor Si, Flora Micro, Liquid koolboom, flora blend, and flora nectar pineapple rush. I'm also dropping in some xtreme gardening azos, hygrozyme, and GH rapid start occasionally. I think I'm going to break my yield record.
    IMG_0943.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  2. This is the last 3 days. IMG_0941.JPG IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0944.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Look at how tight the nodes on the skunk #1 are. 9 days from flip. Those are going to be nice colas. IMG_0946.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I just recently switched to megacrop, also using up the rest of my gh stuff with it.

• Like Like x 2
  5. The NPK numbers are low on the nectar for the gods products. I don't have their whole line so I wanted to keep my current Gh NPK stuff but I've been feeding it a little lighter with the addition of the other products.

6. It's been a bit of a bitch at feed time. I'm doing about 9 different bottles in about 2 gallons a night.

• Like Like x 2
  7. The GDP is stretching to the moon. Raised my light up and it's already 10" away from it again.
    IMG_0947.JPG

8. I picked up Herculean harvest liquid bone meal today. I'll be adding that tonight.

9. ,Sup, T...Lookin good,man !

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hurt my back in Feb. Had a pinched nerve since and I've been super lazy. I barely did any work on that veg crop. I didn't expect it to be that great of a crop. Now it looks like it might be my heaviest yield ever. It's so healthy and full this early.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I got mine all shut down for the summer now , But just finished out a crop of 6 Blueberry that was my biggest ever ,
    ( and prolly again, lol ) Got 39.3 oz in the bank from that one...I'm done for the Summer.

12. That SUCKS ,man !

13. Tell me about it. Starting to get old and it takes me forever to heal now. It's been over 4 months and I'm just getting to where I can stand for decently long periods like 10 minutes without pain. Still have tingling in my leg whenever I'm standing. Never had a pinched nerve before. It's horrible.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Man, When you do something, You do it RIGHT, Doncha, LOL Hope it heals soon !

• Like Like x 1
  15. When I pinch one I pinch the largest nerve in the body. Sciatic

• Like Like x 1
  16. Patient : " Doc, It hurts when I do this...
    Doctor : " Well, Don't Do That ! "

17. Did you super crop these plants to?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. dude, working on the garden KILLS my bad back....Sorry to hear man, but your grow looks tight as usual. I dig NOG but you definitely can get caught up in their product line so that you have mega jugs of stuff to feed em. I want to go minimalist. Just add water. I realize that there is a sacrifice for that simplicity. I have to admit, I do enjoy watching what kind of yields you and others are getting with the wht LED lights are getting. Seems you are going to push some numbers out there yourself. Please include some soil grows if possible.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey whiteguy88 did you grow that avatar plant?

20. I'd like to. I'm sort of in training to grow commercially. We're already planning on a big drip feeding system and my boss is getting stuff together. I was going to go with all GH stuff but I'm now thinking about mixing in some of these nectar for the gods products.

I really think the liquid calcium is what is making the biggest difference. I have had no calcium deficiency problems at all and I usually struggle with giving them enough.