Necessary to get an ashcatcher? (EHLE)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tazed, Dec 7, 2009.

1. http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/ehle_45cm_clear_t.jpg

Joint Sizes:
    14.5 or 18.8 (see dropdown)
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tHeight:
    450mm (45cm)
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tGlass Thickness:
    5.0mm
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tIdeal Downtube/Diffuser Length for 14.5:
    11.5cm
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\tIdeal Downtube/Diffuser Length for 18.8:
    12cm

I'm looking to get this bong and I was wondering if an ashcatcher should be bought with it also.

2. its up to you...
    an ashcatcher will give you a smoother hit, but you dont NEED one. its like buying a new car. you dont NEED leather seats, but it sure is nice.

3. i'd get an a/c to keep it clean. get a cheap one like a bubble bowl if you don't wanna spend a lot on it.

4. Would there be any you could recommend? The cheapest ones I've seen were around 50 dollars which to me is still a lot of money going into it seeing that I want to buy a bong also.

5. honestly, its personal preference, a lil added diffusion/volume and it will keep your tube cleaner, but you dont need one. its all up to you, i like to hit some tubes without an ac (sgw waffle or a beaker or somethin like that) while my SG 4/8 and gridcap/8 i always use an AC. but id definately go with a nice quality ac not a cheap one, or i wouldnt get one at all personally.. a matching EHLE ac would work nice with that tube tho, but like me and others have said, its personal prefrence..

6. yea if you want...

personally i would either get a diffuser and just add ice... or not:cool:

or

i would get the a/c and forget the diffusor... but you can still add ice :):p

it depends how much ya wanna spend

7. I appreciate the help you guys thanks so much.

I think I'll just go with the AC that is a EHLE since it is the cheapest one I could find.

Nothing would happen right if I used my parents credit card though? I have the money and I'd just give it to them and it's from a legit site so I've heard from many on this site while browsing.

I'm over 18 too it's just that I don't have a credit or debit card.

8. ya youll be all set man, the biggest thing you have to worry about ordering from EDIT is getting the tube past customs.. but i ordered a roor there a while ago, came in fine, took about 10 days.. should be all set man. but ya id definately recommend picking up a diffuser for that tube too. will help a ton.

9. Yeah you can use their credit card (with permission). The website eventually tries to verify who purchased from their website. Use their name for ordering the product and make sure it is alright with them before you send out the purchase!

All will be well then. ;)

10. the tube he chose didnt have ice notches.
    id reccomend getting one with ice notches. i dont think its really any more expensive. you wont use ice everytime, but its nice to be able to when you want to.