Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nebraska Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EndlessVoid, Jul 5, 2014.

1. What's up? First time posting here. Any other Nebraska smokers in the house?

Moved here little over 2 years ago and smoked some pretty good buds from the area. My favorites so far  I'd been able to get my hands on are Super Lemon Haze, Train wreck, and some Bio Diesel. Good bud here, but can be bit too dry sometimes and prices little high. Ah, I miss that mountain grown from the TN/NC mountains....

Anyone got pics of recent pickups?

2. I know we got some Nebraska smokers in the house... :smoke:

3. I'm from Nebraska. Very far Western end. I'm lucky enough to live a few hours from Denver though so I don't normally buy much locally, I just drive down there. The stuff that I have seen from the people around here looks like mostly chipped off Mexican brick weed. It'll get you high, but they're mids at very best. But like I said, I have limited buying experience locally, so there could be better stuff available and I just haven't seen it. Most of what I've seen is what I've found in my kid's stash. :) So maybe she just has a shitty dealer, I don't know. I do know that I might be bit pissed if a guy delivered that shit to me. Reminds me of chunks of particle board. Smells nice usually, but it's ugly as fuck. Like a girl I dated in HS, kinda.

Attached Files:

4. #4 Ganjedi420, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    I guess I should post a pic, huh?
    Not actual product, but you get the idea, right? Yummy.

Sorry for the double. Didn't think the edit worked. :)

20140703_180114_Android.jpg

5. Omaha here! I've seen lots of good bud and lots of bad bud.. The good bud is very easy to find if you know where to look. Below is some of the better grand daddy purp I've received. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407095249.257982.jpg

6. I'm from a little town like 10 minutes outside of omaha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407208700.359474.jpg that's some green crack I got a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 EndlessVoid, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Nice pics! Looking good :bongin:

This is what I've been smoking. The strain is Grape God. Smells just like grape soda. Good stuff with a killer sativa/indica mixed high :smoking:

Attached Files:

8. No idea what strain but it's some good weed ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407256046.709277.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407256069.833104.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407256080.776692.jpg

9. Bump

10. Damn guys help a lone stoner haha I'm in Omaha but can't find a bag to save my life.

11. #11 travel2much, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Come to Colorado....just don't get caught going back!

12. I'm about to make the trip

13. like I said in the other post, go to downtown O or the old market bro.

14. Omaha -> Lincoln buyer. I've got a great connect. Getting the best grade you can get here, which... Is phenomenal. My most recent pick up was some daaaank Black Diesel. Messed me up. It's that level that just makes you lose a track of a few hours in the night.

Don't have a pic (I just uploaded all my photos to my computer). So here's my keif!!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429018833.661880.jpg

15. This was a while ago but wow