Nearly hit by a car.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nomoredoubts, Jul 29, 2013.

1. #1 nomoredoubts, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Just been walking home eating a chocolate ice cream and fairly stoned, just in a world of my own, I crossed the road then out of nowhere a big ''beeeeeeeep'' 

Some guy nearly crashed into me in his car, but I am sure I looked left and right first, it was one of those roads that has junction at the top so cars turn in off a busy road all the time and he must of just turned in on the road I was crossing, I think he was speeding too!

Anyone else had any close shaves?

2. You got lucky there man. I sort of got hit by a car once, when I say sort of I mean it hit my right leg just as I was stepping onto the curb on the other side of the road. The car was on the right side of the road (which over here is the wrong side haha) and doing about 40 in a 20 round a corner. It didn't hurt too bad, worst part of it was I put my hands out in front of me as I fell and scraped them all up. My friend who was with me at the time threw his slushie at the car but missed. Then forced me to limp back to the shop to buy another...

3. Yeah very lucky.

I think this is when you realize how quick your life can change, maybe I didnt die, maybe I just loose a leg or something, its fucked up.

We are a very fragile race.

4. Some like 80 year old lady hit me coming out of her drive way and i got off the hood and just started cursing her shit out. She looked shocked so i just walked off but that was first year of high school.

Another time skateboarding in senior year a cop car almost hit me but if he did he probably would have said i shouldnt have been on the road

5. LOL @ assholes tellin skateboarders to get off the road. I have this problem all the time. It's like I skate on the curb people tell me to get the fuck off the sidewalks, I skate on the road drivers tell me to gtfo the road!!

Once I was cycling crossing the road at a crossing when the signal was on walk. Right before I reach the end it turns into a wait signal and some dude who isn't paying attention rams his SUV right into me and my bicycle at a walking speed but it knocked me off my bike and he just kept creeping forward I was about to go under his car so I was slamming the hood of it with my arm screaming STOPPpP and the dude stopped I got up and he was looking around with some smug look on his face smirking acting like it never happened. I told him to watch where the fuck he was going and he just sped off lol

6. Dude almost the same thing happened to me when I was like 16. Except the guy was a nerdy looking 30 year old. He started begging me not to call the cops and almost cried lmfao. He gave me 300 cash, which I spent on an oz of some good ass kush.