Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nearly burned the house down...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 24, 2002.

1. indeed 5 7 5

2. so you would turn your back on the beloved beaver??? lmao. you speak blasphemy!

...j/k

:D

speaking of church... how'd i get out of the confessional?? last i remember RMJL and Mr. & Mrs. D. were there and we were smoking the bong... and.... damn, they're still hittin' that bong!

::runs back to church::

3. are they hitting the holy four footer Excalibong?!

4. I looked at that site and you are right about the butter my friend.. My parents and grand parents used butter for burns.. Maybe they just put the butter on us to punish us...lol

The Diesel fuel is the real thing though. It will stop you from bleeding and stop the pain of small cuts.... I wouldn't use it if I were cut bad though!

5. Darlin you are a hundred and fifty miles from me..... Anyway I have gotten a first aide book.. Going to do some reading for a while! Must get educated in the medical field..

Aloe is good for burns.. I have two big bottles of aloe for sunburns and other burns.....

6. i had a terrible cold and excalibong cleaned me out...i coughed up a creature on my friends bed.

7. did you kill it?

or was it already dead when it came out?

:D

8. ordinarily it would have been dismissed as just a loogy or somethin, but seen as how i was stoned and wanting to freak my friend out, cuz he was stoned too, i decided to act as though it was alive...well, sure, you dont think that would fly with you, but, as you dont know, this loogy was of creatural aspects, it seemed as though it had a dark charcoal grey nuclei, surrounded by some sort of -plasm, who knows what kind, with a thick glistening type wet slimy, something not quite like opague skin, and through this almost opagueness , if one was stoned and chose to look at it like this, much like myself, you could see several orangeish flagellum covered blobs......so as all this is going through my head

i scream to my friend DUDE!! ITS ALIVE...
    at which point i poke it with a needle and he screams and proclaims that it is moving, and runs off to lie in the floor laughing hysterically!!(note to reader...i would have finished the previous paragraph had i not been schnogging for the johndalong ****pronounced shna-ging for the *french type sounding* jean-deh-long**** schnogging for the johndalong you ask?!, schnogging for the johndalong is when you are stoned and go off into a rant, except verbally.wow i did it there too...

so, the moral of this rant is, when you get stoned, make sure you schnogg for the johndalong every chance you get. because stoners have to, because i said so, and this........09ui4tj

tool, yes, im listening to tool...stoned...head rolled back onto couch, eyes closed, its an experience, all of the freakish crazy insane creatures and assorted oddities in their videos just has always captivated me, combined with the music it just makes for a whole freaking experince, and sometimes my mind just takes over and i just completely and totally zone out on some sorth of music, its usually ....another thought
    just came in and took over my mind, so im going to type that too, it completely took over, music gets me higher when im high....and such concludes the namron rant

9. If you put butter on it you will get a nasty infection.

For burns of any type...except phosphorus cold water or water of any type...only!

If it is phosporus - cut off all the flesh that is in contact with the phoshorus because it will continue to burn as long as there is oxygen. The person doing the cutting should have on good ear plugs because the guy/girl your cutting is gonna be screaming a lot.

10. what fucking sicko would be balls enough to cut off somebodies fucking hand....id fucking scream, throw their ass in the car, and truck it to the fuckin hospital, and shit my pants, on the way before i start spoonin into their human flesh with a god damned knife.

11. Believe me if (god forbid) one of your buddies took a hit from phosphorus they would be most greatful for you to chop off their hand or whatever body part you needed to cut to seperate it from the phosphorus. This stuff burns constantly when exposed to air and will eat the person alive..there would be nothing left by the time you got the a hospital. It would burn clear through the body and keep eatting away...yuck..bad stuff...
    Magnesium has it's own way of doing things when it lights up as well..

Anyways...just don't put butter on a burn..LOL

12. i knew a guy who was in the military... he was throwing a magnesium grenade and right as it got to the side of his face a bullet hit it and it went off... melted most of his face and hand. he shouldn't have survived, but did... pretty insane. the scars are quite severe to say the least...

13. god...im still stoned...amen

14. heh heh, i kina get a kick out of that as well, i have had to dig many a splinter out with a razor blade, mostly on my feet so they were deep, i walk bare foot alot, always cut my feet up at least twice a year but usually not too bad. i have had a couple nasty ones, nothing like a splinter through the arm or anything, mostly just deep thorns, dock splinters(those can suck), and the most likely way to hurt myself is to cut my feet on broken glass or sharp rocks(i go weeks without wearing shoes in the summer). i always do it sober though, then quickly reverse that situation.

15. A friend of mine and I were in DC visiting my brother one summer and we pretty much walked to everywhere we went. Riding in a cab is like asking to die, ya know? Anyway, she got an ingrown toenail...a bad one...and she sat in the middle of our bed at the hotel and dug that baby out with one of her keys. SHe worked on for what seemed like hours. There was blood everywhere and she was dehydrated from the night before because we got super drunk at a concert but none of that seemed to bother her. I don't do well around blood so I could barely watch but she was having a blast. She rinsed it off and put a Band-Aid on it when she was done like it was no big deal. UGH! I will never forget that summer simply because of her damn bloody toe.

DirtyD???? What is it with you and electrical tape? Do you have an electrical tape fetish? This is the second time that you have talked about electrical tape in a post...do you and Mrs.D do kinky stuff with it? I'm playing Curious George today so I must know!!!!!!

16. i find that sinus infections, combined with the consumption of deer meat=really really stinky farts.

17. I was in high school at the time and was cutting a class and grabbing a smoke and some Lunch .
    This older man fell to the sidewalk and turned blue choking on something. His throat swelled up and he stopped breathing.

I looked in his mouth and nothing was there but his tongue was curled and blocking his breathing.

I too a pocketknife from a passerbye and cvut a hole in his neck below the adams apple stuck my finger in and swoosh the air rushed in and he began to breath through it.
    Couple of minutes later medics got there and stuck a tube into the opening I made and took him off. They figured he was breathing through this thing for 15 minutes before they got there and he would have died if i didn't do it.

The only real thing I recall from it was all the people passing by saying ...Leave him alone what did you do to him..
    he he he.
    Today people would stand and watch while someone dies and never do something..anything to help..

Oh yea - I got caught and chewed out for cutting Class.

18. woody woodpecker?

sounds like behind the music or some shit.

19. Aloe vera as well as lavendar oil (not in combination, though I don't think it would do anything bad) works extremely well. I am an avid pyromaniac, as you can tell from the name. It usually works like a charm.

20. I love Woody Woodpecker!

Hey, DirtyD, I say you take a roll of electrical tape to church and have some real fun in there! Imagine all you could do...and tape up....and untape......