Nearly 6th week of flowering. Opinions? :D

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CSn0w, Oct 19, 2010.

1. had some lighting Issues during Last part of Veg and First part of flowering
    (which caused the stretching.)

Currently running a 400watt MH light, with one CFL just for the Lulz

AK47 x NL (2 of them.)
    first plant:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd plant (pretty sure it has some sort of K decency, or whatever turn the stems bright purple/pink)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mystery Sativa (if you can identify, that'd be pretty cool)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i cant wait for this one to fill in.

and what i was told to be Afghan Kush(trimmed most of the ridiculously large fan leafs)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any constructive criticism is welcomed :smoke:

2. Top those babies up next time!! and get mad light hitten the sides of those plants... your not goin to yield alot if your light is only hitten from the top...

the mass of your plants is in its height, not width if you no what i mean you could have fat ass short plants with crud loads of light from the top or tall skinnies with light blowin up the middle section

ya dig?

3. i have topped all of them... look at the bases, where the most prominent nodes are coming out.

4. how close is your light?....and what nutes...they look like good plants but also like they stretched a ton and dont have much of a thick main stem which means less nutes to the buds as well

5. the 400watt MH is about 8 inches away. and im using all natural Nutes, (fish emulsion) and Blackstrap Molassis, i used Fox Farm Big bloom the first 4 weeks, then switched to these for the upcoming flush. and the stems are actually decent sized. and yeah, i know about the stretch, before i had the light way up top, and dint even think about it. but the sativa when it fills in with buds, should basicly be a Long giant stem with buds...

6. The 400 m.h alone is not enough spectrum to finish flowering properly. Add a h.p.s in the mix and your plants will thank you!:D

7. im working on getting a HPS Converter Bulb. but i'll use it for next harvest, since this thursday will be the 6th week.

8. yeah man other than that they look great...youll see some actual bud developement and weight around week 10 thats when mine tend to bulk a little but the last two weeks are always the best as far as smell and weight...mine are extremely sativa dominant ending flowering at week 14 lol

9. also a MH is fine for flowering....just HPS is better...but at 400watts youll be fine with the MH...maybe throw some 2700k cfls in their just for some extra if you feel the need

10. thanks man. and yeah, i know MH isnt the best, but it gets the job done.