near tampa

Discussion in 'General' started by poondaddy, Apr 27, 2004.

1. any of u guys near tampa?

2. kinda...other side of the state tho lol
    later

3. sarasota represent

4. MIA! (miami if ur not a pimp)

5. one of my best experiances smokeing was in tampa, but im in jax

6. tell me about it

7. Well, i was down there for a hockey game. We played in something called 'the rink of dreams' which was really sweet. We got to play in the lightning arena following one of their games, it was one of the funnest things i have ever done. After, we get back to the hotel and its around 1130. We all go out walking and jump on that trolley shit you guys have down there. We ride that to Ybor city and walk around and stuff.[with the kickass cigars you guys got there] That place is a lot of fun, it would be nice to have something like that in jax. around 2am, we head back to the hotel. Now, the hotel we were at was the best hotel i have ever stayed at. We were right there on the bay, had a beautiful view of the city, it was just awsome. So me and a few of the other guys that smoked went down to the dock and hit a couple bowls. We were all feeling great and the spot we were at was so nice. We eventually get hungry tho, and head back to the hotel. We get there and noone is around in the lobby. What is there, is a gian gingerbread house they had on display. One thing led to another, and i found myself high as shit, sitting in a hotel lobby eating a huge gingerbread house. it was one of the funnest nights of my life. It was just such a great experiance, sorry if this story is a little long.

8. tallahassee here! Anyone up this way!?!?!?!

9. new port richey, pretty close to tampa