Near Death Experience's/Paranormal

Discussion in 'General' started by xCLuKx, Jan 9, 2010.

1. I Would like to know if any of you have had any actual near death experiences where you were clinically dead OR any paranormal activity that you have experienced.
    I would rather this NOT turn into a religious debate but if your claim has something to do with religion, feel free to post it.
    Thank you.

-Me

2. One time I died while playing video games. I had to reload a previous save.

3. I nearly died when I thought I saw a ghost.

4. The only close near-death experience i've ever had was when i drove into a ditch with my '91 Blazer, (Yes, an SUV) going like 130 with a gas mask on and some how managed to get back onto the road.

I am 100% sure i should of died that night and i really can't explain why i didn't. I just managed to get back onto the road.

5. what the fuck?

6. Hence why i should of died that night, lol. Me and my buddy hadn't seen eachother for a couple months and when he busted out that Gem i just couldn't resist.

7. what?

8. THE MONITOR confirmed cardiac arrest as an elderly man suddenly lost consciousness. After about 20 seconds of resuscitation, he came to.
    Explaining to him that his heart had momentarily stopped, I asked if he remembered anything unusual during that time.
    “I saw a bright light,” he said, “and in front of me a man dressed in white.”
    Zeroing in on this near-death impression, I inquired if he could describe the figure.
    “Sure, doctor,” he replied. “It was you.”

Nothing to add but a bad joke

9. I would really appreciate it if this thread was taken seriously, without any jokes or spam please.
    thank you.

10. I got a short one I still cant explain

It was after a party and we (the group) were all very drunk. I was riding to IHOP in the back of a truck with a couple friends..well as we pulled into the parking lot I for some reason stood up, lost my balance and fell out.

All I remember was hitting my head first and waking up with the 3 dudes in the truck standing around me all sayin shit. After I stood up one of them points out the tire tread on my back...I had someones tire (didn't match friends truck) going up the back of my shirt.

I think being drunk is the only reason I didn't have any damage...like how drunks survive horrible car wrecks.

We went inside and I had a philly cheese steak :smoking: oh yea..and some serious road rash.

11. thats a pretty intense story, do any of your friends have any idea how or when you might have been ran over by a car?
    nobody seen anything, or do they not know that youve fell out?
    Thanks for posting!

12. #12 Diceman, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010

Only one who saw me fall was in the back with me. They said he just started hitting on the back glass for them to stop but they were parked once I woke up.

No one saw anyone behind us (I don't remember anyone either) or saw anyone speed off from what I was told.

I've had some paranormal type shit happen but nothing like seeing a full body ghost. The most real thing that's happened is having a door slammed in my face twice within a couple minutes when the only other person in the house was in a bedroom where I could clearly see him. I checked the house...no one was hiding anywhere and every single window was closed.

The first time it slammed was when I checked the room and house. The second time I took the hint and went back to playin video games with the friend I had over. It started when I chased my cat into that room...all I can figure is whatever the fuck it was..it doesn't like me fucking with the cat.

It hasn't happened again but I will not taunt spirits or play any of that ouja board shit. This is something I want nothing to do with.

13. I wish i had some sort of paranormal experience. I would taunt the spirits until they did some drastic. I suppose that's why i haven't had a real good one yet.

That's pretty crazy though haha, waking up and having a tire tread on your back, holy fuck dude.

14. thats weird, maybe you fell on your back, and someone was burnin rubber right before you guys got there?

Also thats strange about the doors slamming, You didnt touch the door at all and your friend was not near you and this happened?
    Thats very strange you should try to get an EVP or something like that!

15. Come on, theres two hundred and thirty of you and nobody has anything that they could share?

16. #16 Diceman, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010

Someone could have been...I mean we were all really drunk and the investigating I did was.

"Did anyone see a car behind us or speed off?" and checking if the tread matched the truck I was in. We were in the back so I didn't check any other cars we were with.

And yea the door still kinda gets to me when I think about it.

The setup was like this. I was standing in the hallway between a bathroom and my bedroom. The only rooms infront of me were my parents bedroom and my dads office. The bathroom leads to another smaller bathroom and that bathroom has a door leading to my parents room...it's like they all connect. As I was standing between the 2 doorways and the door slammed I looked to my right at my friend..who was now starring at me because he heard the sound and saw me just standing there...we knew eachother didn't do it. I had just chased the cat into my parents room too..

My first though was that someone was in my house so I went through the bathrooms into my parents room as my friend was getting up. I checked their room and the bathrooms for people/open windows. Found nothing...he went back to playing games and I checked the rest of house. As I came back I was gonna check my parents room one more time but the door closed right in my face. I thought something along the lines of "fuck this" and went back to my room...where I was before I chased the cat.

By the way I only chased the cat cause she was in heat and making all those annoying sounds. I was trying to chase her into the garage where she hangs out and I could get some peace and quiet...

I've had friends tell me they woke up and heard people stomping/running through the house at like..3am or something. I've had red eyes looking in my bedroom window at me when I was a little kid...I ran into my parents bed and laid there for hours. I've had bad dreams..it was no dream.

But the running and eyes could have been some other shit...maybe someone was sleep walking and maybe someone just scared me when I was young...but I clearly watched the door slam 2 times and I know damn well that no person did it.

I don't talk about it in person much. People always think your either crazy or just easily fooled. They never believe it until it happens to them. I have 1 friend who I've known the longest...I've known this dude since like 3...we met in prekay...

He never believed my red eye through the window story. He told me he never believed me after one night he stayed over and heard someone run through the house...he said it sounded serious enough that he got up ready to fight cause he thought someone had broken in. He said he came out and didn't see anything. I was sleepin on the couch and let him have my bed that night.

He believes me now...he even reffers to my house like "if there is such thing as a haunted house..it's yours".

I've even felt the blankets being pulled off me when I'm going to sleep but I will always pretend that wasn't real cause it freaks me the fuck out and I still gotta sleep in this house. I pull them back up and it stops there.

17. thats strange you should definitely try to get something else to happen, maybe just get a tape recorder or a video camera and record while you sleep or somethin, maybe just take some pictures one day when strange things are happening and see what you come up with, i know i would be interested!

I hope more people post here, i also posting this in the spirituality forum :)

18. Haha don't expect too many responses.

But I'm not trying to interact with anything like that..personally if it wanted to be friendly with me it coulda left a 6pack or a sack on my table...doing all that other shit doesn't work for me lol

19. i dunno man that thing with the doors is werid cause two closed, within a short time. but ive had many doors close, without any windows open. loud foot steps/creeks. my fridge also makes a LOUD breathing noise only when im alone and awake early in the morning. its crazy.
    maybe theres some scientific reasoning to doors closing or floors creaking alone. or random noises.

all i know is that i wouldnt believe you either, because i wasnt there to make sure there wasnt a smell crack in a window that you couldve easily missed and blew a gust, or a rat pushing the door on the other side, or something. maybe you have an enclosed attic(one not used), that still has a trap door, cudve blew wind. i would probably try to find every explaination and STILL not believe it, unless it happened on a somewhat regular basis.
    i would tell it, show me yourself or leave me alone forever. i would keep testing it, to see what it wants. if it wanted to kill you it WOULDVE. its not gonna kill you cause your just said one sentence to it lol... im guessing theres alot of ghosts(if real) who want people to notice they're there, so if you ask or talk to it they aint gonna go ape shit and eat your skull. like i said if they were hungry or mad ur family would be dead.
    with that said, maybe it would be different if i was in your shoes man, but i dunno i man.

Think about this..
    if the ghost is trying to get your attention and banging doors and shit.. how is running to another room and forgetting about it going to stop it. if its pulling your blanket off, how is pretending its not going to stop it.. this is where i stop to believe, because the shit they do(ghosts) doesnt make SENCE. as if its random.. as if its not a ghost and just random shit that occasionally happens and we cant explain.
    if these ghosts were real, and pissed like alot of polergeists(sp) and some ghosts, and these families move into there house, and they're pissed. WHY THE FUCK are they banging doors and doing stupid shit. why dont they just rip your fucking heads off. this makes me stop believing. if they were real, there should be alot more cases with full families dead, instead of people being able to call a preist to stop the evil..

if they are real why do they do stupid shit. why dont they kill osama bin ladin, light the C.N. TOWER on fire, throw glass through the skies.

i dunno man if ghosts are real why dont they do anything,,, why is it always random stupid meaningless shit. KILL EVERYONE ALREADY COMON. they can bang doors but cant bang heads.

my conclusion. ghosts are FAKE or PUSSIES. i side with fake intill they kill me. intil then fuck you fake pussy ass mother fucker.

congrats if you read this post, CONGRATS

20. maybe ghosts dont have enough energy to do anything more physical to something that is alive?
    possibly a reason why they can move things that only require light force such as wind?
    What do you think about people who may get an unexplainable scratch on their back or something?