near death experience!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by getmoney420, Mar 11, 2009.

1. sooo i have always been a firm believer in no bad coming from smoking marijuana. or at least, no really bad. last week this all changed when, on an L ride, the person driving the car FAINTED. we were going fast on the highway at the time and narrowly escaped a very serious accident (and very possibly death), but we did hit the divider and the railing, totaling the car.

after, the driver said that she has fainted like that a few times before so i mean, i don't know, maybe it wasn't from smoking bud? or was it?

scary either way. making me reconsider one of my favorite pastimes.

2. #2 Deleted member 97913, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
    dehydration, blood sugar, anything could of caused him to pass out. unless he was just so ripped and a combo then said fuck it and dipped out.

EDIT hahah fuck yeah look at that time on the post

3. nah tho. it wasn't like passing out..it was like fainting aka lack of oxygen to the brain. out of nowhere i feel the car hit the divider..look at her, she's conscious but with the creepiest ass look on her face. i asked her if she was okay, and she just says "i can't see. i can't drive, i can't see." and crashes again. scary twilight zone shit.

4. #4 abilities, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    a few years back, some friends of mine were acting sketchy in my backseat, so i was looking in the rearview mirror tryna figure out what theyre doing, then somehow, subconsciously, turned into the other lane towards my road when there was a car oncoming. i was being distracted, so i wasnt watching what was ahead of me and hit the very back left of the other car, nowhere near any of their passengers nor mine. i couldnt believe i got in an accident because my friends were smoking pot and trying to hide it from me. afterwards i was like wow, i thought you were fucking with my stuff or something, if your gonna smoke a bowl then you can say youre smoking a bowl. ended up being pretty costly in car repairs over something so stupid, not to mention how i had too many kids in the car for a probationary license and no license on me, which i got a ticket for one of. also had a case of beer in the back which wasnt found coz the first thing i did after i pulled over was locked my trunk, ha.

5. damn, that sucks. cops didn't smell the bud?

6. u gave dat bitch a mad migrane brah, you smoking pounds of mexi-schwag aren't you ?

7. Most likely not from weed but from dehydration. my friend had a similar experience where he went "blind" and he said his mom brought him out some oj and he was fine. so ya most likely, low blood sugar, lack of oxygen to brain etc.