Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neal33's Thread Of Epic Dankness

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neal33, May 18, 2010.

1. Cheese
    Came vacuum sealed, so most of the buds were really compressed and stuck together. However that didn't stop the smell from being strong. It reeked of a rotten cheese, which to most people would be discouraging. However to the everyday smoker, it smelt heavenly. And that is exactly what it was, a perfectly aged cheese. Shit smoke awesome... too bad I only have a gram or two of it left. Saving it for a rainy day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chicken Shit
    Whoa, talk about some pungent shit. Shit, it smelt like shit. But it sure as hell didnt smoke shitty. This was some top notch shit. Smelt just like chicken shit. Shit must have been grown in shit. Damn I miss this shit!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purp
    Rooty tooty fresh and fruity. Damn this stuff tasted just like grapes. Fuck a grape swisher, this stuff smelt more like the real stuff than they ever could. And the high, really heavy indica. I dont even like indicas, I prefer sativas... but the high was damn near close to smoking some hash.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Organic
    I dont know what to call this stuff, but the dude insisted it was organically grown so thats what im going to call it. Nothing special, normal buzz, but really compressed. Hated that because I smoked through the ounce in around 2 weeks. Talk about money efficient
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kief
    Nuff said.... bout a gram of kief compressed into one awesome piece of goodness
    [​IMG]

2. Trichs. Kief. Brain overload! MAYDAY MAYDAY WE'RE GOING DOWN

ITS TOO DAAAAAAAANK *explosion*

3. Chemdog x ????
    Very strong smelling.... Very strong tasting.... Very strong indica.... nothing more needs to be said
    [​IMG]

Blueberry
    Im lazy, this shit is fruity... but only beaster quality.
    [​IMG]