Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NE1 have a Pricing Guide?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 1 Eyed Toka Guy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. fuck Wisconsin......its all about the Cali budz......

2. Why are you guys talkin bout small weight my friends say.
    I ask why everyone rippin on wisconsin. here 3.7 grams to 4.0 grams gos for 50.00 (thats nuggets,dank,good shit whatever) schwag ,ditch weed gos for 25 an 1/8 40 a 1/4 100.00 for an OZ. An OZ of dank gos for 325.00 market. dealers get it cheaper...

as of right now i can tell you ive had about 20 different strains and at all different stages of ripeness and freshness, so sometimes ive been ripped off because it looks good and doesnt get you too high compared to the last bag of weed you bought. then that sucks cause its only after the fact you bought it... thats what you deal with here in my area... and thats why im GROWING! Besides we have a knack for farming in wisconsin no matter where you are....

I still love all the city though......

Attached Files:

3. ........keep these at all times....

Attached Files:

4. fuck cali ..its all about the evergreen buds

oh ya :smoke:

5. WUTEVER!!!!

U KNOW CALI GOT THE BEST GROWIN WEATHER!!!!

PLUS WE THE HOME OF NORTHERN LIGHTS!!!!

6. if our pot was cars ..wed all be smoking bentleys :D

7. if pot were bitches, i'd be fuckin Beyonce Knowles daily.......

8. if pot were fags, id be fucking liberace .....um nvm

(no offence to anybody thats gay ..didnt mean to offend your king :D jk)

9. FUCK YEAH! Cali is better at herb growin than any other state in the US! tryin to tell me plants grow better in cold climates than warm? that a big NO. i can see shrooms but not weed. it frickin came from over seas in vietnam and shit. its not cold there! its hotter than... well i dont know but its hot.

Cali is also better with cheese. deal with that.

California cheese. It's THE cheese.

Stay SOLID

RicH

10. We got pretty good growing weather here to my friend.

But ya can grow great hydro anywhere.

11. Is it not, all about the buds though? So for the gentlemen in the house "Heres a smoke to you" from my me my girl and my friend.....

Oh yeah cheese........ I just cant explain it to you if your not from here. NUMBER 1. You need a pallet for cheese. 2.You need to know good cheese from bad cheese. 3. Its good to know what bacteria created that dank ass cheese nug. 4. There are several hundred brands of independant cheeses in wisconsin. You cant imagine the dankness of it...... Limburger,
    asiago, gorgonzola, colby cheddar, 18 month parmesean........

And the best part..... I know the cows......hence happy cows good milk, good cheese, good manure, good nutes, good grow, good pot and thats what its all about brethren of the city...

Attached Files:

12. Pac. Northwest is where its at. Its got a very high potsmoker to cop ratio and alot of public land to grow on. You all know it.

13. I may be a bloody yank, but I at least understand that there are other countries. A quid is a british pound. Right now it's worth about $2.10 i think. That would mean you pay about $190 US for an ounce. Here in the rochester all our shit comes from canada, and we get an ounce for about 250-300 dollars US. A decent gram here will run you $15, eigths 40, quarters 70-80. I tend to get nice 20 sacks, like 2 grams.

14. Yeah, in Wisconsin... you can get 1/8 for 50, 40 if you know ppl. an OZ for 250... Chocolate Shrooms for 30, many different types of acid... from $3-$20. Ecstacy for 50, etc.

But in Germany, when I was there I got everything for easily half of that.

Ash23

15. ex, $50? i twice paid $30 for the best rolls ive ever had and i was still outraged....

16. Yeah the chocolate MUSHROOMS make my summer.
    COME TO WISCONSIN AND HAVE A CHOCOLATE MUSHROOM

17. man, Cali got all the old hippies over here, so we got all the smoke spots.....

18. that would suck to have to pay $60 for a gram its like 20 for a gram of fairly high quality dro down here in texas

tho texas weed is kinda crappy i have no comparison myself but a friend of mine who moved from washington state said it was alot better up there.

19. ya dude orgeon and washington, and their 2 of the cleanist, nicest states in the U.S.

20. oregon is a nice place. i bet washington would be a good place to grow outdoor weed