NDAA Torture, Homegrown Terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by metalplusweed, Dec 17, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0wpAcovRFk]S. 1867 (NDAA): Secret Torture Provisions For Home Grown Terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

3:20 to the end talks about holding american citizens "home grown terrorists" for an undetermined period of time.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRfdEepa7Nc&feature=channel_video_title]Graham Supports the National Defense Authorization Act - YouTube[/ame]

Now the government has the same power to fight enemy combatants as they did in previous wars.

3. "Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind" -Orwell

4. if only there were a quote to right all of life's wrongs.

5. I wish it were that simple.

Life on planet earth will be a cluster fuck for some time. I'm here for the show :smoking:

6. ideologues such as yourself put people's lives in danger.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0x69U_dbK4]Senator Lindsey Graham: Can America Afford the Foreign Policy We Need? - YouTube[/ame]

8. Lindsey Graham gets on his soapbox and blabs about being at war :rolleyes:

RP- "I don't remember Congress voting on a Declaration of War" :poke:

Graham is everything in Congress that should be flushed down the toilet.

9. We're in an undeclared state of war. They could vote on a declaration of war tomorrow and it will pass. So your concerns are redundant. Your ideas are a danger to the world.

10. troll la la la

freedom and liberty, ideologies that are a danger to us all???
    No wonder he's on so many ignore list...:rolleyes:

11. Who put this fucker in charge of national defense??? he is dangerous

12. Don't strawman me. That's rude. In the grand scheme of things you're one of the greatest trolls on here. Aint' that right pops?

13. trolls (like you) have malice in their mind when they post.... fine upstanding blades like myself, have humor and sarcasm in our minds when we post...

But I thank you for acknowledging my greatness...:wave:

14. I think it was this guy..
    [​IMG]

15. Seldom have I respected the opinion of folks who seek the truth through comedians, much less skeezy ones (like you).

And no problem, your contributions have been noted. :hello:

16. Kinetic Military Actions sounds like a nice title, but its bullshit under the microscope. If we're in a state of war, it must be declared. If its undeclared its illegal, and if its illegal then its UnConstitutional. That's it, that's the facts as laid out by our founding documents.

This quote is redundant, why not pass it today? Tomorrow? Then there would be no more questions.

But they haven't and won't and I doubt they could, they don't have anyone to declare war on.:)

And I'm sure continuing the constant Orwellian Warfare strategy is no danger to anybody at all.:rolleyes:

I wonder how families feel dealing with dead sons and daughters because of an American Drone strike. I'm sure they feel plenty safe. Or how those Libyan Families feel about their kid's jaw being blown off by a tomahawk.

Nahhhhhhhhh, the peaceful non-interventionist strategy is the real danger. I swear its like you're a pawn straight out of 1984, and bought the government doublespeak and spiel, Neo-Con propaganda hook, line and sinker. Very sad honestly, you seem like an okay guy.:(

17. .
    gtfo

18. If it's black, it's black, if it's not black, it's white. That's it. That's the world you live in.

19. Im sorry but its that one size fits all mentality that has our country so fucked up right now.

Everything is not black and white, there is a shit load of gray. Black and white is drugs are illegal so anything that is a drug is illegal. But we have alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceuticals that are all drugs and are all legal hence gray.

One size does not fit all and everything is not black and white, there are always certain circumstances that arise that call for gray.

Unless your referring to black and white between moronic sheeple and people that can actually critically think for themselves instead of just repeating talking points that they can't explain?:confused: