Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NC Dank *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deep Roots, Apr 8, 2012.

1. #1 Deep Roots, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2012
    Some shots I took of recent pickups. The names are most likely bs, but the GDP seems to match up and the colorado came from a buddy who lives down there. ALL dank though and worth every penny; btw I'm paying 60th 1/8

1st: 1/8 Bubblegum Kush
    2nd: Bubblegum nugs

3rd: GDP 1/8
    4th: GDP 2.8g

5th: Cookie Monster
    6th: Wonder Kush
    7th: Colorado Medical
    8th: GDP nug
    9th: Bowl of GDP
    &last: Blue Dream

My favs: Bubblegum&CookieMonster:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. They all look so beautiful

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zebynsDI_Ug]that 70s show kelso says LOOKING GOOOOD - YouTube[/ame]

4. premium nugs man... i wish i had a connect as quality consistent as yours appears to be

5. Where in NC are you? I might have to become your friend! Lol.

6. dank nugs dude

7. i have never seen anything like that in NC... i'll take some pics of the b/s I smoke... then again supposed to be getting some good shit imported from Indiana soon :D

8. I'm in NC as well, and damn! I need to find your dealer! I can get some quality dank for 55/eighth or 90/q though.

9. I might need to take a visit to NC bro lol

10. #10 Deep Roots, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    some of a half g i got for 10 off a buddy today, its called "space bong" ??? haha.

[​IMG]

& ReeferMadness nice prices, i wish my qts were 90, i have to pay 120:mad::mad:. But i can get other dank, just not as dank sometimes, for 110 a quad

11. Thanks everyone it really is wonderful smoke:) Us NC stoners need to all meet up and protest and smoke for 420 or something haha. Just an high idea lol

12. HAIRY :smoke:

13. Hells yes, I am from NC as well :smoke:

14. Anybody travel to upstate S.C?

15. Nice pick ups!

16. Oh i wont talk about my prices but u shuld try to get him to lower the price
    but it is some dank lookin trees

17. Greeting from Raeford/Fayetteville. Those nugs look amazing and for 420 looking to spend about 200 will put some nice pics before it turns into brownies and smoke :bongin: :smoke:

18. My friend came over with an 1/8 of space bong, haha.

[​IMG]

no flash
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Hey it's been awhile, been moving and just been busy but I'v had some crazy good buds lately but haven't got too many pics but here's some i do have:)

yes there is some mid here :smoke: haha very few seeds and stems and the seeds that i did find are good ones:D /25quarter

&two seeds sprouted right out of the ground without germin

will post better dank close ups later, waiting on reup:hello:

Attached Files:

20. Here's the mid, nug weighed 4.1g

Attached Files: