NBC's Late Night Marijuana Debate 5-17

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by LemonYumYum, May 18, 2010.

1. Yeah I just watched this. Allen owned that guy! :D

2. brian had no logical arguments at ALL! wow.. brian<alan !:hello:

3. the people who use tobacco should be kissing our asses because when they need a brake from the pain of keemo they smoke mj

4. that brian bitch is making himself look like an idiot by acting like a 5 year old

5. It's disgusting how money, greed and racism overpowers any logic if the price is right.
    Anslinger fucked us all.

But the blame is not all him; that was all nearly 100 years ago.. OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

But they don't. They're all either really ignorant or corrupt; whichever, they shouldn't be running our country. At All.

6. That guy's arguments were so moronic the show was actually difficult to watch.

Legalize, please.

7. agreed!!! he even thinks he won that one....lol..

8. lol at her Rush Limbaugh rip

9. LOL part 3 FTMFW

10. "Brian!...Brian!...Brian?...but Brian!"

Brian was on such little footing. "So you want some drugs to be legal and others illegal!" No, that's what you want.

11. That lady has a twitch and it's hard to take her serious.

12. I think both guys are for legalization. The "mj prohibitionist" looks so stoned. He's the dumbass moocher friend of St. Piere, and by going on here and looking like a fool for legalization is how he gets free weed.

He's doing us a great favor.

13. Actually your right, there were parts during that debate where Brian was spewing bullshit, but at the same time it looked like he did not want to say those things. He knowns hes lying and he probably doesn't want to.

14. From the first part what really bothered me was that the against legalization guy said Marijuana was outlawed by the people. Which was really just bull, the people haven't ran this country since the beginning. Its just political party agenda that progresses our country along.

15. Brian was a complete dumbass, he tried to counter Piere by calling Him a hypocrit, by saying that if het thinks marijauna should be legal he should also believe meth and crystal should be too and that if he thinks that one drug should be legal and not others he was a hpocrit.... !?????? wtf??!!!! he(brian) thinks marijuana(Drug) should be illegal (drug) but alchohol (drug) and tabbaco (drug) are ok... wtf does he not realise that he believes the same and that he just proved what piere said about brian being a hypocrit o be true, i mean all of the reasons that that brian stated apply to alchohol and tabbacco ..........

TO SUM IT ALL UP BRIN IS JUST SOME REGULAR OLD BAISED ''PERSON'' WHOM HAD NO RESEARCH OR RATIONAL ARGUEMENTS GOING INTO THIS DEBATE AND JUST WALTS IN THINKING THAT HE COULD CONVINCE PEOPLE MARIJAUNA IS BAD BASED OFF WHAT HE HAS HEARD FROM WORD OF MOUTH, POOR JUDGEMENT ON WHOM EVER DECICIDED TO SEND BRIAN INTO THIS DEBATE ILL PREPARED.

PS THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY PROOF THAT THE GOVERMENT IS GETTING DESPERATE.

16. I feel like allen could have handled that interview much better. On our side we have statistics and rationality that is far stronger than the prohibitionist arguments. He should have calmly destroyed them instead of interjecting rudely every thirty seconds. I still think it was a good interview. The strongest part of the videos were his final comments I think

17. I love it how the guy against legalization took over the "your a hypocrite" arguement after railing against it's validity. That is the American ignorance that we are really being oppressed by.

18. What a nice job in the debate Allen St. Pierre did! I'm super impressed with the way he turned it around and shoved it in the Prohibitionists face. Even the moderator got in on the action! Asking him to explain his hypocritical and factually unsupported statements. Anyone watching would have to agree that the Pro Cannabis argument won. Even objectively, the anti argument made absolutely no sense.

19. They need to talk about the True Facts about Cannabis and debunk what they've been teaching for years.

20. This.

But as I sat watching the video very much stoned, I couldn't help but wonder if this was staged? Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    I mean, is that really the opposing side's best argument? Seriously? Every argument I've ever heard from prohibitionists is the same ideology.

For once I'd like to see a debate where the opposition at least gave me something to think about.