Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanKnStickyy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Does smoking weed give anyone else the urge to puke? My cousin who is disabled with Multiple sclerosis tried medicating 4 different occasions with marijuana and 2/4 of them he was felt very sick. Now at first I thought maybe it was just the strain or amount he smoked, but he feels sick even with small amounts like a hit or two.

How can I get him to enjoy the herb so he can see how great of a plant this really is?! :smoke:

2. No idea's anyone? Is there a better place to post this question perhaps?

3. Good weed, or what?
    Does he feel sick from the feeling, the taste or is he coughing?

4. [quote name='"DanKnStickyy"']Does smoking weed give anyone else the urge to puke? My cousin who is disabled with Multiple sclerosis tried medicating 4 different occasions with marijuana and 2/4 of them he was felt very sick. Now at first I thought maybe it was just the strain or amount he smoked, but he feels sick even with small amounts like a hit or two.

How can I get him to enjoy the herb so he can see how great of a plant this really is?! :smoke:[/quote]

Only when I smoke blunts, (never any more). Otherwise never felt nauseous when smoking!

5. maybe he had too low bloodsugar, lol i mean that's a possibility. or just continue getting him high and he will eventually stop fighting it and enjoy the herb:smoking:

6. Top of the line quality weed, very expensive quality bong. The problem isn't getting too high tho, don't suggest that because I only allow him to smoke a very small amount.

7. Yeah dude.. Someone who dont smoke can take one hit from a bowl of some good smoke, and they will be wasted. Stoned as hell!
    Start him on some mids or something a bit more weak.
    My .02

8. I guess I could give him some mids, I just felt bad giving him something I wouldn't smoke myself. I'm also afraid the mids may cause a headache and make him tired. I want him to be able to be productive, that's the kind of person he is.

9. Could be. I dunno dude. If he wants to smoke let him smoke. If not, then so be it.

10. Cottonmouth can do that, make sure he is well hydrated.

11. Maybe, I don't think this is the issue tho.

12. My ex puked off weed she was suposedly allergic

13. My friends and I were all smoking the dankest Blue Dream I had ever seen one Tuesday afternoon and this girl took one hit and started to get really nauseous and puked. We asked her why she would puke being as she smokes with us every week and this never happens. She said she didn't have much to eat or drink the entire day (likely the cause), and she had taken some a.d.h.d medication. I've never felt nauseous from weed on an empty stomach but some people are just lightweights.

14. Sound similar to something that happened with a friend of mine. We've smoked many times before and he tried Blue Dream and puked. Perhaps some people just can't handle the potency of certain strains?

15. The only time I felt really nauseated/dizzy was when I smoked on an empty stomach. Maybe he has an allergy?