Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nausea in the morning?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pot4fun, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Recently ive noticed that sometimes i wake up extremely bad nausea like im about to puke until i smoke lol. I think i read somewhere its from munching out too hard right before you go to bed. But in not sure if i believe that

2. Weed makes you hungry by making your brain release a hunger chemical. Your brain stops producing the chemical, at first your appetite would be lower in the morning but it gets worse and the stomach ends up being constricted (doesn't want food inside) as your brain hasn't produced any hunger hormones.

Because your stomachs being constricted anything you eat/drink isn't welcome and your body will throw it up.

3. [quote name="Drugs Bunny" post="19415295" timestamp="1390829062"]Weed makes you hungry by making your brain release a hunger chemical. Your brain stops producing the chemical, at first your appetite would be lower in the morning but it gets worse and the stomach ends up being constricted (doesn't want food inside) as your brain hasn't produced any hunger hormones.Because your stomachs being constricted anything you eat/drink isn't welcome and your body will throw it up.[/quote] makes sense. I never get hungry unless i smoked recently. So basically im munching out too hard at night and my stomach constricts when im sleeping?

The lack of the hunger chemicals means your stomach doesnt want food in it so it constricts, I guess munching out at night could affect it too.

5. [quote name="Drugs Bunny" post="19415441" timestamp="1390832730"]The lack of the hunger chemicals means your stomach doesnt want food in it so it constricts, I guess munching out at night could affect it too.[/quote] im thinking it does since if there was nothing in my stomach i just wouldnt be hungry not nauseas because there'd be nothing to potentially vomit. I didnt know that weed used your naturally producing chemicals to make you hungry though i always thought it was one of the cannabinoids that did it

Throw up 7-10 hours after eating and there will be nothing in your stomach. And i'm not sure, all I know is it is weed that's causing this.

7. I had nausea attacks for a while, just out of nowhere, I'd feel like I could puke. It finally stopped and I never did figure out the cause. I don't know if I'd worry about it unless it starts to affect your health, but if it gets bad, it wouldn't hurt to see a doc.