Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Naughty D,

Killer grow and journal bro.......good to see you're back kickin' ass and takin' names!

be cool,

chunk

2. thanks a bunch bro! you got anything going on right now?

3. #123 NaughtyDread, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    yes sir its a hack from the original bubblegum, but i have still heard good things about bubblelicious and I think im about ready to give it a whorl...the thc percentage is nice tho
    [​IMG]

and they were nice enough to give me 5 free Mandala's which I have heard some good things about
    [​IMG]

here is the sandstorm...I have not found out much about it until today... i do know its mostly a hash plant from an afghani mother and a morrocan father...some of the flowers i looked at were purple...and i have never grown a purple strain, but would love to see one...this one will be cloned...a true keeper...
    [​IMG]

now here is zombie...i went back and looked at an oct 26th picture of this plant...boy was it completely fucked up lol...look at it now
    [​IMG]

didnt get around to the wine today...it was one fucked up day...and most likely wont get to it tomorrow either, but its all good...at least by the weekend it will be strained

Attached Files:

4. Dude I think the sandstorm and zombie look muy bueno! Keepers fer shure! It looks like the sandstorm has been topped already or am I seeing something that isn't there? :confused_2:

Too bad about your day. Tomorrow is right around the corner and we all get to start over again. Sometimes, "Sheesh!" :D Good vibes your way for a better one!

5. thanks dude i am really excited about the SS...and yea i topped her 2 days ago lol...kinda cut a little more than i wanted to...but its all good...gives the bottom time to develop...

zombie was dubbed because im telling you this thing was dead...i even almost threw it out, the only reason why i didnt is because I just had to see if I could bring it back with just straight coir as if i were cloning...no nutes...no perilite...nothing but water and light...i am sure though this thing has stressed so bad that it will be a hermie when i flower it...or does that only happen during flowering and pre-flowering stress?

yea the day was screwed because my wife has broken her foot...spent the majority of the day between her job and the hospital and have to repeat the process tomorrow....plus take care of her while she's all vic'd up lol

6. subbed! I really like everything I'm seeing in this thread:cool:

7. appreciate it bro! stick around...think it may be perpetual...clones going in next along with that Sandstorm:smoke:

8. zombie came back to life!!!! did you prune the dead/yellow leafs? or did they outgrow the problems?

whaddaya mean "the wine vill be strained by weekend" - are you gonna actually drink it?

anyway, looking good

9. Sup absolut? Yea the zombie did come back...yea pruned her up a bit...the damaged leaf actually came back green, but they were all contorted so they got the cut...I left them on for as long as I thought it could use it...

The wine is a 2part process...the fruit stays in the bucket for 21 days...it is the strained through a pillow case...the pits and skin/pulp of fruit is discarded...the cleaned strained solution goes back in the bucket and then I add a pound of cane sugar....immediate and more co2 production while the wine finishes which will take an additional 21 days..and yes its drinkable...the whole process takes 42 days total

10. some quick shots before having to run...coming along nicely!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

new female...but i knew she was...she is showing now
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. duddee what kind of camera do you have?? :smoking:

12. NOOB question: is that a sativa? i'm judging by tne long narrow leaves

i have both sativas and indicas - but their leaves are pretty similar - so i was wondering if i'm stressed them enough to change leaf form or what.

13. its actually my camera off my cell phone...i think its 6 mega pix...i would use my other camera thats a 7.2 but it eats batteries...and i used to be a photography major a long long long time ago but gave that up and moved on to accounting go figure ....:D

14. Haha bummer dude.. But for a 6 megapixel cam that is surprisingly nice quality!:D

15. you are correct my friend...not 100% sativa, Royal Haze is 90%....but even my pure afghani has the narrow leaves now that it is in flower, the only way I can tell its indica is because of the lower broader fan leaves...the haze has narrow leaves from top to bottom, but the other 10% has to be the indica bushiness...its ridiculous lol

16. i just received my ordered earth juice catalyst and I stopped by the hydro store and picked up some Maxicrop plus Iron...i guess now the only thing i need now for my next run will be the silicon and humic acid...

i am pretty sure those last two components are not organic...:( and will most likely utilize them on some side experiments...:(

17. Dinafem Seeds Royal Haze
    Price: £12.99
    In Stock\t
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack \t
    Quantity: \t
    Overall Rating:
    Sex : Feminized
    Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly sativa
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Haze x Skunk x Northern lights
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Outdoor Harvest : 65-75 Days
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 16%-20%
    Characteristics : slightly rich and flavorful sweet tone of skunk
    Dinafem Seeds Royal Haze is Dinafem's finest Sativa! The Sativa of quality, the Royal Haze is a classic blend of Haze, Northern Lights and Skunk, making it a powerful psychoactive yet but without the heavy and somewhat lethargic body stone associated with strong Indicas. The yield from the Dinafem Seeds Royal Haze is most impressive and produces an abundance of large, sticky, colas of a very high quality that's effect is very long lasting. The scent is very special, with a slightly rich and flavourful sweet tone of skunk in some of them. Well adapted for SCROG. Flowering is between 65-75 days.

18. appears to be a pretty decent plant...i know i have been full of complaints about it, but then again, it was a free seed so I should not bitch too much..lol

funny thing tho...the bubblelicious seems to be a lot stronger in thc content than this thing which is still 16-20%

19. grow those buds! you're working that coco, they look so healthy