Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Can't see the last 2 pictures :confused::(:confused:

2. figures GC bs...lol

3. Dr. can you see this one?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Holy Moly! I can seee that one good... Really good :eek::smoking:

5. She is a beauty......:)

Just a suggestion, a sight tube can be your best friend. Towards the end of each phase these chicks start to take that water up like crazy! There maybe a time where you will have to add water before the change. If the root system is big enough the you can get away with the water level being low. Just a thought.......:)

6. Yes, Sir Naughty. Bring the patient right in and I'll take good care of her! Damn fine looking plant specimen. Damn fine! reprep, rep.

7. thanks bro! i was thinking about it because the watering now is becoming quite tedious lol! I have her completely water stressed right now and im moving her into a 5 gallon to finish up....i know bad to do so late, but I think she will respond well...she might be down for a couple of days

8. Thanks bro!!!!:hello:

9. bumpo! sexy flowers, ND! what is your overall yield looking like?

10. Looking beautimus man. Hope the wine's doing well too. I think it was you who wanted to know about my experience the Exhale CO2 bags. I honestly couldn't tell if they made any difference whatsoever. My yield was below what I thought it would be, but that could be due to a number of other factors. Anywho, nice job. :smoke:

11. thanks a bunch man! did you notice at least more branches than the norm? thats what i understand the only benefit is...basically a larger plant with more sights for more buds....

sorry for being so neglectful...here is my SS....i am loving her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. There were a bunch of bud sites, but I did have too many (or too big) plants for the size of my space. Density wasn't too good, but there were plenty of sites.

13. thanks Snicks...i think my SS will yield under 2 zips....she is not supposed to be a very big girl with both parents being pretty much pure indicas...i would love to see this plant in the wild though...i vegged her for the recommended 30 days but kept her in the 2 gallon well into flower...i just moved her into a 5 about 3 days ago hoping the extra room will get me jus a lil more....i am so impressed with this plant that i went on ahead an ordered a couple more beans...same strain...and i have 4 clones taken from her....one i am fighting to keep alive....one i believe is rooted (she is in coir) and the other 2 are in my bubble cloner but they have not shown any roots....it may be because i took them so late into flower...the stems were pretty thick...but they have not died so it may just take them a lil longer....

14. good morning fellas....so sorry for the neglect on this journal...its not a done deal yet...i have pretty much just got over a terrible bout of food poisoning and slowly getting my strength back....

i managed to get into the garden today and pull the SS out for close inspection....trichs appear to be about 50% cloudy and 50% clear...i was hoping that she would pack on a little more weight, but i am guessing we have about 2 more weeks and she will start the plump up this week....

and my other hidden RH...the other pheno...bitch has been flowering for what 12 weeks now? but she smells really good and is pure sativa for sure...she is appears very airy but the buds are dense....she kinda smells like juicy fruit orange mango...very weird but very nice :D

i am giving her about another week, week and a half, starting the flush this week

i think this plant benefited most from my home made co2 experiment...the multiple sites are insane and to think i wanted to give this thing away.....

ill get pics up later uploader is acting whacko

15. here is the sandstorm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the other haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. I am LMAO with glee naughty! The size and symetry of the haze is awesome! :hello:

17. I'm loving the colors Naughty! :wave:

18. That is a sweet looking garden! Nice work :smoking:

19. lol thanks man! she has been relatively easy to maintain as long as she is not overfed and has some room to grow....i guess hard lesson learned...do not try to put a sativa into a 2 gallon container...she will go renegade on you lol...ive started flushing her and hoping to cut her in about a week or two

thank you so much bro! so sad about Cubaaa

many thanks again Stankie! always so kind! :D

got some new pics of the sandstorm
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. That is some wild ass looking bud ya got there ND!

12 weeks of flowering on the RH eh? Man, I though my Ice was slow as it typically comes into its own 10-11 weeks in.

Do you typically give them CO2 until the end of flower?