Naughty's Back...Dinafem R.H., Afghani and Sandstorm 600watt closet go!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NaughtyDread, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hey y'all sorry for the delays...I've been busy finishing up my classes for this week so have been severely distracted...time permitting, ill get those shots up

2. time flies, man! your buds are looking nice...when are you looking to chop chop? can't be too long now

3. okay here we go...sorry for the delay...the R.H. got the chop on thurs of last week...lol...gotta run again...will be back :D

4. [​IMG]

5. LOL...that's good AG.

6. Thanks P38! Looks like I'm gonna have ta break out one that's more aggressive, NO PICS YET LMAO!

7. LMAO!!! i know i am so sorry...its the holiday season and every time i sit my ass down to do something i want to do, the harpy starts screaming....:rolleyes:

anyways she is gone for now and i have a moment of solitude and quiet contemplations....kinda like in this "Zen" state of mind....oh maybe because im high :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i am not a blunt smoker by choice...so just to clarify, that wrap up there does not belong to me...i feel they are a waste of smoke personally...but good for groups...somewhat...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is not the end....this is just one plant...R.H. pheno number 1...flowered quick...buds are fat and resinous....so far after 4 days of drying, the buds have retained the majority of their shapes...the fluff is turning into some nice density which i like...i plan on drying and curing as slow as possible to maximize taste and potency....so far off of test subjects....impressed...cant wait for the taste to come out...you smell it when you pinch the buds...but still hard to taste on the pallet...we need several more weeks of cure unfortunately...
    estimates of my kept dry weight come in right at 3.75 oz... about 21 grams went to my buddy for trimming this shit for me and the rest of the popcorn went for butter which never got weighed so i am guessing this plant yielded a lil over 4...not bad...

i will be back probably today maybe tomorrow to update with the other ladies

thanks for being patient guys!!!!

Attached Files:

8. yea these 2...repotted the one on the right and flushed the one on the left...what a pain...so no closeups until we are back on track to full recovery mode...cal/mag issues out the ass!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Literally made me drool :D:laughing:

10. Good day Naughty!

I'm riding with the doc on this one. Sweet buddage ya got for yourself there brotha.

Interesting color on those buds too, not quite purple but enough color to make a difference. Great job on the close ups.

Hey man, let that glass you got on the table get a cameo photo! I just really started getting off into it. Much clearer taste and I use way less bud!

Peace bruh and have a BL for ya boy. (I've been into the Samual Adams cherry wheat lately...pretty good stuff)

11. Finally! Some pics :)

Just messing with ya, ND! This time of year is pretty hectic for me as well.

:smoking: ~enjoy the buds of your labor!

12. Shit man, those pics made it worth the wait! That's over the top great.

13. Happy New Year ND!!

Stay Up :smoking:

14. I came to say the say thing, but now I'm wondering where the hell is he!!

15. Same & same!! :wave:

16. Nice harvest!
    Can't wait to see what the rest of your plants will look like when you chop em.
    That royal haze that you complained so much about gave some nice buds in the end!
    Love the idea with the plums! I definitely need to try that!
    Keep it growing!

17. Hey bros! I am here....the end of the year has been crazy and has brought about massive changes...I will still grow with coir, finishing up my SS...but I have constructed a BB and want to give it a shot!....I ended up pulling up the Afghani...she is a true stinker and will be a worthy smoke...Ill get pics up of her :D

18. i know i have been neglectful....here is the newest addition...check me out on my other thread...i think this thing takes me out of organics lol :D

no level indicator...if i have to change out the nutes every 7-10 days so be it...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. here is my side project completed....
    [​IMG]

20. and i hope you guys didnt forget about this lovely lady...this is my Sandstorm...
    [​IMG]