So the first time I ever tried acid was in the summer of '08, I bought two hits off a friend of a friend of mine for $30, which was pretty steep but I really didn't know how much acid went for at that time. When I finally took the two hits I kept them under my tongue until they were pretty much disintegrated. I sat in my ex-girlfriend's house for hours waiting on this shit to kick in and it never did. I felt absolutely nothing. After that night I was convinced that I bought some bad acid or something, I never once thought I might have some sort of crazy natural tolerance to it. The second time I dropped acid was last night. My girlfriend and her friend had bought some "pretty potent shit" from a friend of theirs, but we only got one hit each because she had no extra money. I had nothing to eat yesterday and I took the acid around 9:30 or something. In less than an hour my girlfriend was already pretty out of it. I waited and waited and again nothing happened. I was unbelievably pissed, and I still am. I've never in my life heard of a naturally high tolerance to acid. I've heard about cross-tolerances between acid and psilocybin and shit but I've done shrooms before and I have like no tolerance to it. I do have extremely high tolerances to opioids and benzos, but the ladder is from heavy abuse. So I guess unless I stumble upon like 5 hits someday I'll probably try it again, but in the meantime if I wanna trip I'll just stick to dex or shrooms.