Natural boobs vs Fake boobs

Discussion in 'General' started by YourPerception, Jun 29, 2011.

1. It seems like so many people love girls with big, fake boobs. ME though, I love some natural, real boobs! :) Which would you rather a girl to have?

2. Natural or nothing

3. No doubt

4. Natural.

I'm not a fan of huge tits.

Some nice B cups will do.

5. My ex has implants. Thumbs down.

6. Would you like to have naturally ugly boobs, or artificially perfect boobs?

7. How ugly are we talking here?

8. A titty is not fake if you can lick em, touch em, or play with them.

Boobs are boobs and I like boobs.

9. I LOVE all titties. I prefer natural though.

10. "Perfect" boobs aren't perfect to everyone. I would definitely choose natural over artificial.

11. Not crazy ugly... just... not perfect. May be a bit sagging... too soft and jelly-like... or too flat...

Perfect Natural boobs are hard to come by, you know what I mean? There will always be at least some problem with them.

May be one is slightly bigger than the other... etc...

But if you get it done, then you get almost perfect result. May be the 'touch and feel' aspect of it might not score high, but... still.

12. I don't see what everyone has against implants.

As long as I am not footing the bill for the surgery, I could care less if a girls tits are natural or enhanced.

13. As long as they arent separate cups, or they look like pancakes hanging on a nail, Im fine

14. The modern medicine has advanced so much that an implant is almost unrecognizable.

The look, and even the feel, are perfectly "natural".

Unless the boob job was done in some cheap ass clinic, that is...

15. They're natural, yeah gravity does sometime happen. "Too soft and jell-like" What the FUCK man?! lol I'd be confused if they weren't.

16. for fapping? fake.
    for foreplay? natural

17. It depends. Natural if they're somewhat small, like a B up to a small D. Any larger than that, they get nasty if they're natural.

18. I met a tranny yesterday and we had a long conversation.

One of the topic which we talked about, was her boobs.

She said she got it for 60,000 Baht, which is equivalent to... 2,000 dollars. It was size 38, she said.

"Not too big, not too small."

She added.

And indeed, it was just about perfect. Not too big, not too small, with nice round nipples pressed hard against her dress.

I wanted to reach out and touch them, but I resisted.