Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nationwide Commercial - TRIPPY!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, Aug 3, 2011.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XorqnqyJ4JU"]‪The World's Greatest Vanishing Act!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Is it really just me, or is this commercial trippy as hell? Lmfao, let me know what you guys think!

/stoned.
    /apprenticetoker.

2. Just watching the guy walk out of the door at the beggining had me burst out laughing

3. i remember when commercials used to be kinda funny. now theyre just weird

4. lol commercials like these show how prevalent stoners are in the creative industries. I suspect it at the least

5. #6 Braddock, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    to me, that commercial is comical-genius :smoke:
    ive now laughed 7 consecutive times watching the commercial every 10mins or so

6. While sober that was fucking retarded but I could see how you could trip out if you were fucked up.

7. #8 Secretkush, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The link won't work!! 0.0

EDIT: nevermind...third times the charm I guess.

Anyway it's pretty cool

8. The coolest commercials are Geico and Messin with sasquatch.

9. YES!
    Imagine what kind of funny commercial apple would make?....
    Their current slogans not so bad, "well, if you don't have an iphone... then you don't have an iphone."
    lawl.

/ramble.

10. hahah yea..

this was pretty trippy.