National ID Card = Immigration Reform

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Obama & Co. Want National Biometric ID

It's baaaaack.

2. well that's kinda lame.Won't Illegals just steal someone's National ID Card number just like they stole Social Security numbers? Most only come here to work than with the money they earn,they sent it to their country and it's worth more in-turn making a profit.

3. The ACLU was right about this in '03.

Why do Lindsey Graham and Chuck Schumer want to subject every American and their employers to additional expenses, hassles and government surveillance in order to keep 4% of the total population from hotel cleaning, dish washing and fruit picking jobs?:confused_2:

And now Obama is officially for it, what a suprise.:rolleyes:

4. LOL I love the way you phrased that.
    :hello:

5. The card would grant citizenship to that 4% so I don't think that's why they want to do this card.

6. ACLU was spot on. If this comes to pass, it will set the stage for a whole slew of injustice.

It'll realy give us a second wind coming down the back streach on the road to tyanny.:rolleyes:

7. It amazes me the tolerance our country has for people here illegally.

You step foot near the borders of certain countries, and they'll shoot your ass, or drag you across their border just to torture you to death. Makes our policies look tame, doesn't it?

I'll gladly "provide a path" just as soon as they provide all the back-taxes they've been avoiding for years. Anyone caught evading the IRS would suffer the same penalties, I don't see why they should be treated any differently.

It's either that, or they can find a "path" right back from where they came from.