Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

nassau ganga!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by marleybehigh, Mar 6, 2009.

1. need to get some in nassau were or who should i ask???????

2. Lol bro you must have just moved here or something.. Its so easy to get bud around here man check out Nassau Community College i guess.. I know so many people there that have the best buds ever.

3. suffolk county ftw =D

4. Nassau in NY or in the Bahamas?? Be specific

5. nassau in the bahamas. Staying at atlantis and dont know were 2 get or who to ask. Has anyone bought here before????

6. does anyone have any suggestions?!?!?!?!?!?

7. QFT:smoke:.

8. haha! yes, I don't know if you're already there or not but you won't have any problem finding weed, if you can't find weed on Naussau then there's something seriously wrong with you, Within an hour of arriving at my house on Nassau a guy randomly tried to sell me an ounce in dominoes when I went to get pizza, just head down to some bars and clubs on the shore, their quite tight assed in atlantis itself.

9. wtfff Nassau in the Bahamas?? Never knew there was one there

10. yea i was there with my family and one of the local rastas came up to me and tried to sell me some. you really shouldnt have a problem getting some while your down there

11. and they weren't even talking about good ol new york :hello:

12. Nassau in the Bahamas is considerably older than Nassau County in New York.