Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nashville Indo'

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by drumcrazy, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I picked up a quarter sack of some nice local indoor (which is an extremely rare find). Sure, Cali/Colorado buds are shipped to Nashville all the time and it's easy to find nice hydro, but LOCAL indoor? That is almost unheard of. Needless to say, I was proud to purchase a sack while also supporting the Nashville MJ community!

Sorry for the shitty photo, my phone was having trouble focusing on the beauty!

[​IMG]

I never asked the name of the strain but it was definitely indica dominant!

2. How the heck did I miss this thread? Looks good man! I have been getting stuff that looks similar lately.

3. Nicely trimmed

4. Nice. How does it smell?

5. Nashville represent man! Notice you're a drummer, I'm an engineer on music row. Good lookin buds man. Lemme know if you ever need a studio!:smoke:

6. Looks great man.

7. Buds and Drums,,, Doesn't get much better then that :bongin: :metal:

8. yeah looks nice

9. Nice, looks pretty similar to what I have now.