Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Nasdamian Marley Duo More Please?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by van richten, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Only last week I discovered these two actually collaborated on an album. I found a remix of one of the songs and it's fucking dope. Been burning to it the past few days. This is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_cBtdwoJMo

Does anyone have similar songs with them, haven't had the chance to listen to their full album but I've just been diggin the vibe those two have. Good music for the soul so if anyone has similar music PLEASE share :) 

2. Think this is in the wrong section but "Road to Zion" is an incredible song by them.

3. .

You better off buying cd off Amazon cuz it's a classic to me.

4. Yeah, barely a day goes by that I dont listen to something off distant relatives, and thats since it dropped

5. im a huge fan of damian marley and nas but i didnt really dig the colab.  it wasnt terrible to me i just prefer mr marley and it was written on their own.